My family chapter 1

Hi my name is y/n Washington. Yep I know what your thinking."wait Washington?" Yep I am the first born child of my father the major general Washington who is my father and my mother Martha Washington. Well not exactly. Well you see my mother married someone else before she meet my father. As I have my step brother and sister John and Martha . I do t see the much they are my older siblings. As I tend to be the the one who does all the choirs in the house. Me and my mother do work around the house. She tells me story's about how when she meet my father and how he would take her out on a ride on his horse. One day when I  was helping my mother with dinner I saw that my father came home early.
"Father your home early?" I said.
" yes Y/N I have to get some work done." He said stomping into his office.
George sat at his desk and I knew he was upset.
"Father are you alright?"
"I'm alright sweet heart."
"Father!"
"Ok I'm not I'm worried."
" worried about what is going on in England. They keep riling up to attack the U.S, I need a plan for what might happen."
I hugged my father as he hugs back.
"I don't want you to leave me and mother."
"But I will have to for our freedom."
"But what if something happens to you." I said. He went silent for a moment.
"Then if something ever to happen to me protect your mother."
I nod my head.
"I'll have to pack for the trip as I will have to gather troops."
"I'll help you father." I said.
"Thank you y/n but I can do it myself I wont be leaving in like 2 days."
George opens one of the closet doors to get his uniform out. He lifts it up.
"Damn it there is a hole in it. I can't wear this in battle."
"Don't worry father I can get it fixed father." I said taking the uniform from him.
"Thank you Y/N." he says kissing me on my head.
"I'll be back with it maybe later." I said  as I got onto my fathers horse and rode into town.

HEY PEOPLE! this is a short chapter cause i couldn't think of anything else. I have a note to all of you is that I do research some stuff that is true that happens in this time era and with the characters but sometimes I get lazy plus it is my story so I can do whatever I  want. But anyway I hope you all enjoyed it!
-Likeaboss929 🦁