Father of the country chapter 27

~ February 4 ~
The end of January ended as February was brought up. My father's inauguration finally came up as he was gonna be the father of our county.
W

illiam was about 1 at the time he saw his grandpa become President as me Hercules and my mother watched my father place his hands on the bible as he spoke these words out to our nation. Seeing the crowd of people there must have been over 1,000 people there. Next to my father was a man name John Adams as he was vice president and also I saw Alexander there as he was gonna be his Secretary of treasury. Lafayette was there as Nat was she finally finally meet William as Lafayette did as well. The streets were filled with cheers. Everyone came back to my parents house to celebrate.
As Hercules watched William Nat pulled me aside for a moment.
"Hey uh y/n is it ok if I stay with you and Hercules for a few days?"
"Yeah of course."
"Its that I can barley stay at my house as its been months after my brothers passing."
" I know Nat don't worry about it you can stay with us for as long as you wish."
When it started to get dark we decided to go home as William was getting sleepy. When we arrived home  I shows Nat to our guest room as she felt like she was at home. I put William to bed as me and Herc got ready for bed. Hercules got into bed as I had to blow out all the candles in the house.

~sometime in the middle of the night~

I couldn't sleep for some reason. In the hall way I saw one of the candles lit in nats room. I slowly got out of bed to see what was wrong. I heard her crying softly. I peeked threw the door as I saw her bold something in her hand. A gun. What Is she up to?
"Nat?" I said as I opened the door.