Back to work chapter 13

(Srry for the photo I just love it I couldn't find Hercules but here is Washington)

I grabbed the letter and opened it
starting to read it.
"My dear daughter,
               I have urgent news and I hope you forgive me for saying this. I need you back. My men have been wounded with cuts and burns and many other stuff. Some of the medics have stoped doing there work as I need you to help me. As how you helped my best soldier with a billet in his arm. Please my dear daughter your my only last hope.
                      Love, father"
I place the letter down as I rush to my bedroom. And I take my earrings off and placed them near Hercules letter.
"Where you going what's happening y/n?" My mother said.
"I have to go back there fathers soldiers need help as he sent me." I grab my bag full of medic stuff and get out to get on my horse.
"Sweet heart!"
"Yeah?"
"Be safe..."my mother kisses me on the head.
"I will." I rush off on my horse to get to the camp site as quick as possible.
~at the camp site~
When I get there my father is there waiting for me. He shows me the area where to help the men. I saw Hercules there as he was laying against a rock as the same as the others.
"I'll be on it father." I help the first person as they had wounds all over them.
" I raised a soldier for a daughter." George said."and I'm glad she is my daughter."
I smiled as I helped the guy with his woulda. It took hours healing each person as I got to Hercules he didn't look good. I got a wet towel putting it on his forehead.
"Everything hurts!" He said.
"Shh don't worry I got this. The thing is Herc I'm sorry to say is take your shirt off." I said blushing.
"Uh,well ok then." Hercules takes his shirt off as his whole body was covered with deep cuts and scars.
"Oh Hercules what happened how did you do this?"
"Blame the war." Hercules said.
I get some bandages and some rubbing alcohol and antibiotics as well. Some of the wounds I had to stitch up. I hated seeing Hercules in pain when I had to sew the wound up.
"There it's all done I'll just have to wrap a bandage then your done. Lay down for a a bit and get rest."
"But y/n I have to send reports to your father."
"Herc you need rest to let these wounds heal, don't worry I'll talk to my father about it."
"y/n!"
"Rest!" I help herc get to his tent as Nat walks in.
"Ooh I see your sassy to Herc what's good my on." Nat says.
"It's nothing I need him to rest he's like a 4 year old wanting to go to the park with no patients."
"Yep that's Hercules. your father said to meet you In his tent."
"Tell him I'll be there in a minute."
When I was done with all the men caring for there wounds.
"Father you asked to see me."
"Yes Y/N I have decided for you to stay here help my men out as you are a wonderful help." George says as he turns around.
"Thank you father!" I run up to him as I hugs him.
"Remember your my daughter." He kissed me on my head as I exit the tent. I was able to stay and the best part was I got to see Hercules.