Chapter 3

All the groups were assigned their dorms and told to get ready.
<<<Blackpink POV>>>
Lisa: UNNIE!!
Jisoo: Wae?!! Why are you screaming. You already have an annoying voice now don't make my ears bleed
Lisa: Aish! Unnie so mean! You won't even listen to your little sister
Jisoo: Ya, kidding! Wae?
Lisa: Its not fair! We just got here and they're so biased already. Look at all those rich girls! They got the nice dorms! And ours is all dirty
Jisoo: Ya. Aren't you used to this crap by now!
Lisa: Bu..
Jisoo: Lisa. They're mean ppl! The kids, the world, all of them! They gonna treat us so we can never dream of rising. But we know out talent! Dont worry! We're better than this....them...
Lisa: Yur right. Lets get ready fast so we can show them what we're made of!
Blackpink : Hwaiting!😁😆😆

<<< At the main arena>>>All the groups gather to hear a general welcoming announcement and details about camp rules, competitions, and the main end of camp event

All the groups gather to hear a general welcoming announcement and details about camp rules, competitions, and the main end of camp event.
Since BTS is obviously the most famous heartthtob group of the camp, the announcer makes a special mention towards them, and congratulating the members on their recent hit cover releases that already reached millions of views in seconds. At the mention all the guys (who cant help but love BTS cuz they're so good) cheer and the girls immediately start fangirling like crazy!

Red Velvet: OMG!OMG! Someone help im dying! They're so cute! Ughh😍😍
Girl's Generation: Ommo!! So handsome! Omg look at Jin 😭👌🏼❤️
All the girls: We love you Bangtan!
They all went crazy.....except Blackpink, who had only heard of the boys and couldn't care less.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

After the announcement all the groups spread out around the beach ( which is where the arena was ) to talk/practice vocals. BTS were casually messing around and enjoying all the girls' attention towards them since they already knew they would win! Blackpink on the othet hand was practically . They knew they needed practice, and so they practiced their acoustic with the one old, rusty looking guitar Rosé had and the only one she could afford.

 They knew they needed practice, and so they practiced their acoustic with the one old, rusty looking guitar Rosé had and the only one she could afford

All the groups were doing their own thing and didn't pay attention to Blackpink, but the moment Rosé sang her first note....
<<<BTS POV>>>
Jimin: Hyung! Look!
Suga turned around while signaling the other to do the same.
They all started at Rosé in awe. Then Lisa started rapping and Jennie hit a high note. BTS was amazed but at the same time shocked....insulted...
JK: Hah! So this is our competition? The ragged girls! Ya! This is pure insulting is it not?! All these people at the camp including us got specialized vocal training! And then theres these lowly looking girls with I'm guessing specialized NOTHING are over here sounding better than us!
Taehyung: Ya! No one is better than us!
JK: Tru. But close is what I mean. But Wae? And how?!!
Jimin: Ya. You should be happy! We've finally found our match. It'll be fun to play with them😏
Taehyung: Absolutely right! Now that we know what class of people our competition belongs to, we don't even need to stress. Let the competition begin!
BTS looked at Blackpink like they were wild animals who found their prey. The game of being the best had gotten boring. All they wanted to do was find their match (which now they had) and crush them. But knowing their competition are such innocent, simple looking girls would make it all the more fun to mess with them!

 But knowing their competition are such innocent, simple looking girls would make it all the more fun to mess with them!