Chapter 9 Last Part

Start writing your story

                                                                           ***Jungkook POV***

I felt my head pounding even harder than before. As I struggled to open my sore eyes I could almost feel the dried droplets on the side of lashes. The site in front of me was slightly hazzy with an icy cold melancholy feeling down my spine. barely being able to feel by body I tried to look around. What is this place? Where am I? This is not our dorm. Where did I fall asleep? I shifted my neck trying to get a better look, still unable to get a hold of my memory. But why did I feel like I was forgetting something. Where am I....what am I forg-

LISA!!

My thoughts flooded back into my head as I practically leaped out to the door and pulled it open. I felt my whole body going numb for a second. I saw her laying there, drenched in the rain, seemingly lifeless.

Jungkook: Lisa! Lisa! Wake up! Lisa!

She didn't move a muscle. Her hands drooped on the ground like a wilted flower. The world suddenly went blank in front of my eyes, and all I could see was her. Without being able to think of anything else, my first instinct was to pick her up and run to the nurse's dorm that was barely a minute away since her office was all the way back at camp. It was almost dawn, but I didn't care about anything else except her right now. What have I done! Did I let her sit out all night long?! Oh god what is wrong with me! She must have called me! How did I not hear it!!!! These thoughts and questions rushed through my mind as I felt my guilty heart seize up. I had never in my life run as fast as I did with Lisa in my arms.

As soon as I got to the nurse's dorm I violently knocked on the door. 

Jungkook: Nurse noona! Noona! Open! Jungkook imnida!

Nurse: Wae?

She opened the door and immediately an expression of shock swept over her face.

Nurse: Jungkook-ah wae?! What is this? Isn't this Lisa? What happened to her

Jungkook: Noona I'll explain everything but please first can you check her

Nurse: Arasso arasso bring her in

I layed Lisa on the bed as the nurse brought out her equipment bag with a stethoscope in it and examined Lisa's pulse. I stood silent, half scared to death, thanking my lucky stars Noona was awake and had her equipment with her.

Jungkook: Wae noona? Is she ok?

Nurse: Ummm...I dont know Jungkook-ah. She...umm.

I felt knots in my throat as I heard her hesitate with her words

Nurse: The thing is, her pulse is normal but her body temperature....I don't know....we may have to take her down to the infirmary near the camp. I'm so highly certified to figure out exactly whats wrong, but something peculiar is going on. Her stats don't add up. If her pulse is fine then....I don't know. I don't want to take chances lets just take my car down to the camp.

I immediately agreed and rushed Lisa out to her car and layed her in the back seat as soon as Noona unlocked the doors. She got in the drivers seat and we drove toward the camp.

Nurse: Jungkook-ah...now you mind telling me what exactly happened to her?

She looked at me suspicously

Jungkook: Umm..well she kind of got wet in the rain for a bit and...

She interrupted me mid sentence taking about how irresponsible kids of the day were without letting me finish or fully comprehending how the whole situation unfolded. I was still so shocked at what I had let happen, that i didn't dare keep talking. We got to the infirmary and Lisa was taken into a proper room as the doctor ran tests.

Nurse: Ok the doctor says we have to inform her band mates first so someone can come fill out the paper work while they make sure she is ok. Ill go look them up in the directory, you sit tight

I just nodded my head and fell silent. It was barely a couple minutes later when Rose, Jennie and Jisoo noona arrived. They ran toward the room where Lisa was as I saw the doctor saying somthing to Jisoo-ssi and then pointing at me. She looked at me sternly and started walking toward me.

Jisoo: Jungkook-ssi

Jungkook: Y-ye..ye noona..

Jisoo: Jungkook-ssi..did you bring Lisa here?

Jungkook: Yes I did s-she was...

I felt my voice quivering as I was getting closer to the real story behind what had happened. When suddenly I was interupted by an unfamiliar response

Jisoo: Kamsamnida

She didn't know

Jisoo: Kamsamnida...for bringing out Lisa here. I know we've had our issues in the past but what you did was very gentlemanly of you

She thought I was the good person here. She thought Lisa was ok because of me. She had no idea that Lisa was actually in this state because of me.

Jungkook: Jisoo-ssi, is...umm...is Lisa alright? I took her to the nurse's before coming here and she said there was something peculiar. Is everything okay now?

Jisoo: Umm..well..I guess she should've figured out by now if she looked at the health record file we submitted.

Jungkook: Wym noona? Is there a problem?

Jisoo: Well, the thing is, Lisa had a major illness when she was younger and she had to undergo physical theraby for several months. They saved her but unfortunately a negative side effect of the some of the medication is that it damages the immune system. So she isn't as well protected against illnesses as the rest of us. Her temperature and heart rate drop irregularly from time to time so she has to take medication once a month for that. I presume thats what the nurse was talking about.

Jungkook: B-but..will she be fine? I mean... there won't be any issues right?

Jisoo: ....I hope not.

Jisoo noona gave me a smile that showed all but happiness. The only feeling I sensed from her was of worry. She looked as if her being thankful to me was the only good emotion she experienced at the time....making me feel even guiltier.

Jungkook: Noona if you don't mind...can I wait here for Lisa

Jisoo: Thats very sweet of you Jungkook-ah. Of course. I will go take care of paper-work, you stay here.

She patted my shoulder and walked toward the front desk. I peeped through the window to get a glance into Lisa's room. Her rosy cheeks, her bouncy hair, and her curled lashes all glanced back at me like I was a culprit. Her eyes were shut, but I couldn't even face her covered vision as a result of my guilt. Why did I do this to her. She was only trying to help me. If only I hadn't fallen asleep, if only I didn't start crying, if only could've held back my emotions, maybe this would've never happened.