Chapter 9 Part 2

***That night at dinin hall***
                            BTS POV
Taehyung: Yah! Jungkook-ah! What have I been hearing around camp about you creating trouble huh?
Jungkook: Ani-ah hyung! Its not even me
Jin: Then who is it? All I see is you guys making trouble. I thought this was supposed to be relaxation time for us wae?!
Jimin: Ani its not like that hyung. We're just having some fun and those Blackred girls are the ones always getting in our way
Taehyung: No no its Black...gree-
Jin: Pink! Black..Pink!
Jimin: Ye ye! Blackpink! They always get in our way!
Jin: Oh god! What was it this time?!
Jungkook: Hyung I was just doing my work earlier and that Lisa girl kept annoying me and bossing me around! What was I supposed to say?!
Jin: Jinjja? She doesn't seem like that type.
Taehyung: They never seem like that hyung

                ***Blackpink POV***
Jennie sat quietly still thinking about what happened the other day. Why did she get so upset? Why was she being like this? Why was he being like this?!
Jennie: Aish..
Rosé: Wae unnie?!
Jennie: Ani-ah just..
Lisa: Honestly..same unni.
Rosé: Whats up with you guys! Jennie unni youve been acting like this since that day you went to the BTS dorm and now you Lisa! Whats up?!!
Lisa: Nothing. I just thought this time would be about us. For once. Our work, our wishes, our recognition. But again someone manages to make this about them.
Rosé was already frustrated to see her unni and Lisa like that. But hearing Lisa say this, she had reached her limit.

Rosé: Thats it! We've had enough!
Rosé got up from her seat seeming like she was going to murder someone. As she marched up to the beach front to be alone for a second, her eyes fell on a familiar figure. Messy hair, lightly tan skin, a sleeveless shirt and muscly hands. It was Jimin.
She had originally wished to cool her anger, but seeing a BTS member made her that much more angry. She couldn't hold herself back.
Rosé: Yah! You!
Jimin turns around.
Jimin: Huh..?
Rosé: Yes. You!
Jimin's heart started pounding. He wasn't expecting her. He got overwhelmed evertime he saw her and started acting like a jerk even though he didn't mean to. He didn't want her to dislike him. But what else was he supposed to do...how else was he supposed to act..?
Jimin: Wae?!
Rosé: What the hell is wrong with you BTS guys?! Can't you just leave us alone?! Why do you keep bothering us?!
Jimin: What on earth are you talking about?😒
He said trying to act uninterested. But suddenly he saw Rosé's expression hardening beyond what he expected. He saw hatred, anger and frustration in her eyes...almost to the point where she couldn't even hold back her tears. Jimin suddenly fell silent
Rosé: What have we done to you guys?! Why do you keep picking on us?! Did we say something?! Or do something?! Why are you always making us feel this way?!! I know we aren't super rich like all of you or that famous or that anything for that matter! But that doesn't allow you to treat us the way you've been treating us! That doesn't give you the right to act like our feelings don't matter! You, your friends, your hyungs, all of you have been bothering us since the day we got here! Why?!! I know this camp means nothing to big stars like you! But to us its a big deal! We are trying very hard to build a life for ourselves! Please stop bullying my Lisa and my unnis! Please..I beg you...
Her tone simmered down, as her voice began cracking. The moonlight reflected off the subtle watery layer in her eyes. The reflection became cleared and clearer as tears formed at the corner of her eyes. Jimin fell short of words. His heart dropped down to his stomach and he felt knots in his throat.
Jimin: I...we...umm
Rosé: just...dont bother
Rosé ran down in the direction of her dorm. Jimin felt his feet going numb. He wanted to run after her. To apologize. To tell her he liked her. But his muscles wouldn't move. He never pursued his feelings, yet he felt like he was already giving up on his love.

Jimin: Mian-hae..mianhae
He whispered