Annoucement

Hey guys quick announcement for the readers that saved the book or follow it as I post:

First of all Thank You so much for supporting and reading b/c this is my first time writing on Wattpad so Im not really sure how good this book is. I just try to write something I'd want to read..dont know if it fits your guy's taste. I just kinda bundle up random ideas from k-drama + comic strips + edits etc. and write. So im not sure how ya'll have been feeling about it so far but thanks for reading I hope you like the future Chapters!❤ (if you liked the last chapter then it'll b something along those lines)

Secondly, MOST IMPORTANT! I HIGHLY encourage you to leave comments. It not only helps me get a feel of yur guy's likes but also keeps me motivated to write more. Tbh not gonna lie I have a habit of really getting into something at first then loosing interest, and I used to only like reading fanfics b/c the content was given to me and I thought it wouldn't feel real if I had to make it up myself and I wouldn't like the experience of writing. Then one day I got rlly irritated not finding a fanfic I like + I was bored also kept finding all these writing errors tht REALLY bothered me so I thought meh lets give writing a shot since I kept hoping the fanfic I read would include some of the scenes I was thinking of/ romantic scenarios that would totally fit the plot but they never did. So anyways, was TOTALLY into it at first with 2 chapters. Then I lost interest. So I basically wasn't going to finish cuz I thought no one read it anyways. Then I came on Wattpad like 2 months later out of boredom and I see favorites and comments and I felt like I was disappointing the readers cuz Ik how it feels to wait for an episode of a series so I usually go for finished series or completed novels cuz I HATE WAITING! And since I hadn't checked Wattpad I didnt know you guys liked the book and were waiting so I just wasn't going to finish. But seeing the comments rlly made me want to give you guys a good story like I'd want myself and since you guys were patiently waiting. And yes i am EXTREMELY sorry I post so irregularly i hate it myself but I have so much work going on and most of the time Im tired and just want shows to hand me content instead of coming up with it and writing it myself! But your comments really keep me encouraged so PLEAASEEEE LEAVE COMMENTS!! Even if its about my incorrect grammar just put it in there and ill fix it! It keeps me going cuz I feel like im typing for someone when readers interact with me and also gives a better feel of wat you guys are liking most so PLZZ LEAVE COMMENTS!!

And lastly, I think im kinda feeling a little liskook-ish so I might expand on that a little idk yet. Obviously taennie will still be big focus b/c I have thought out lots of ideas abt taennie tht I will definitely write. But Liskook might share the spotlight unlike what I said earlier so look forward to that.

Ok THATS IT! Hope you guys like more stuff, sorry about delayed posts im working on it and thanks for reading!!❤❤❤

LEAVE COMMENTS!! Loy ya!!😅😁😁❤❤