Chapter 1

<<<Blackpink POV>>>
Jennie: UNNIEEEE!!!!!
Jisoo: WAE??? Yah! Jennie-ah! Why are you screaming all the time!
Jennie: Unnie I can't find my bomber jacket! The white and black one!

<<<Blackpink POV>>>Jennie: UNNIEEEE!!!!!Jisoo: WAE??? Yah! Jennie-ah! Why are you screaming all the time!Jennie: Unnie I can't find my bomber jacket! The white and black one!

Thats my best looking one!
Jisoo: Aish! Jennie-ah take another one then. Whats the big deal; you have so many clothes just pick one.
Jennie: *in a serious hush tone*Unnie...
Jisoo: You get too worked up over small things!
Jennie: *slighlty louder*Unnie...
Jisoo: I swear you make such a fuss sometimes
Jennie: *loud enough* Unnie!
Jisoo: Wae child?!
Jennie: Unnie...you know this camp is pricey for us. We're not in the same social standing as the others who will come. We're not rich kids like the rest unnie....I just don't want them to think less of us for that reason.
Jisoo: Aish...uri Jennie-ah (my jennie) dont worry. We aren't poor, but yes, no match for the sons and daughters of businessmen that come to these camps.
In terms of money, we will be average, below average even! Yes I admit! But Jennie-ah, always remember one thing. For them its their money that keeps them on their high horse, but for average people like us.....all we have is our talent. All we need is our talent. We will be no match for them in terms of money, sure....but don't you dare think we'll ever let them look down on us! Will stun them so fiercely they won't even think about our financial status! All they will ever is "who are they and how can we be can we be like them?". Ok baby girl?
Lisa: Woahh! Unnie what a speech! Nobel Prize winner speech woah!
Jisoo: Aish! This girl! Shut up and get packed! We leave soon!
Lisa: Haha! Love you unnie😉
Jisoo:*at Lisa*🙄. And you Jennie remember what I said ok?
Jennie: Yes unnie. Thanks😌
Lisa: So what was that whole speech?
Jennie: Annyo....I just...idk...I just didnt want to get judged at rich ppl camp for my financial status rather than my talent ya know. Ever since we moved out of our parents' places to try and be independent, its been nothing but struggle. Everyone always treating us as if we're good for nothing kids in the world of adults. I just wanted a place to prove my self you know what I mean? I just didnt want to go to a place with ppl our age and start getting judged for another reason why ppl think im no good. Don't get me wrong I mean Ive nothing but thanked my fate for meeting you guys when I decided to be on my own as a teen! And even though its been only a year of us together, you guys ARE my family of choice! I just once, just once wanted to prove myself, to show ppl what I can do, what WE can do, so that they know they've been messing with the wrong girls! Thats all.
Lisa: Aish...speeches speeches, emotional speeches
Jennie: Yah! Go pack!😓🙄
Lisa: unnie..
Jennie: Wae?!😒
Lisa: Don't worry. We'll never let them look down on us. Make them daddy's spoiled daughters cry and slay the rich playboys! Hwaiting!😁😘
Jennie: Arasso arasso. Go pack now😌
<<<BTS POV>>>
*BTS in the house their parents paid for after they decided to live together*

 Go pack now😌<<<BTS POV>>>*BTS in the house their parents paid for after they decided to live together*

Taehyung: Yah! Jungkook-ah have you started packing yet
Jungkook: Anniyo hyung. I mean we're not in a hurry. With the amount of funding the organizers get from our parents, they ought to let us walk in whenever we want.
Taehyung: Arasso arasso. But the competition is still important. Don't forget that the only reason your guys' eomma appa allowed us to live together at such a young age was b/c we assured them we would work hard on our music and living together was the best way to do it. We need to prove ourselves as Bangtan!
Jungkook: Ye! True! And wym "your guys"? Your eomma appa also want you to work hard on your music and succeed!
Taehyung: yah.
Jungkook: Aigoo sorry. I know you dont like talking about your parents. My mistake.
Jimin: *from far away* TAEHYUNG-SSI! I cant find my shoeess!!
Taehyung: Aigoo this Jimin! COMING! And Jungkook-ah you get packed. We leave tomorrow morning at 10:00 sharp
Jungkook: Arasso!👌🏼