four

-hye jung pov

the moment i arrived (with a sweaty face from all that running), i heard someone call out, "THERE'S THAT LITTLE HOE!"

i turned around (because i'm a hoe), but immediately regretted it.

"YOU FUCKING DUMBASS BITCH, IF I HAD A GUN I WOULD CLICK CLACK TO FUCKING BANG BANG YOUR ASS, SUCH AN UNGRATEFUL RAT-" jae shouted, hopping onto my back and biting my arm.

"oh my god, jae, this is a school. you're lucky that teachers don't care about your cussing," said eun ae, looking a bit dead inside.

bora stood next to her, also looking pretty dead. i could tell they both failed the test.

"does hye jung taste good?" asked gyeong, who took another bite of my finger.

"FUCK Y'ALL," i shouted. i was not a full course dinner.

i wiped my finger on gyeong's shirt. "jae, c'mon- you would do the same."

the rest of my girls nodded. jae was more of a hoe than i was.

"HMPH," jae shouted, then stomped back to our normal cafeteria table.

i sighed and ruffled my hair. should i tell them about what happened at the bathroom? they probably wouldn't care, though, and tease me about it, so i just shrugged it off.

but seriously, what kind of social butterfly would sing the sesame street theme song in public, make a conversation in the bathroom, and run to the nurse's office to get medicine for a total stranger?

"HEY! HYE JUNG!"

i turned around, about to fight whoever else was gonna bite me, but i was not greeted with another savage bite from one of my homies.

there stood a rather sweaty looking boy in front of me, with a heart shaped smile and a FUCKING GORGEOUS forehead, arms outstretched to me. inside his hands was a little container.

"uh..." i took the container from his hands and shook it. little pills danced up and down.

i looked him. "sorry? but who are you an-"

the boy smiled.

"what? didn't you want diarrhea medicine?"

--------------------

a/n: WHOOP DOUBLE UPDATE