Finish line

I audibly gasped and my eyes flew open as he filled my butthole with his dick, so suddenly actual tears started pouring from my eyes.

He stilled, giving me time to adjust to the size and thickness, which was a lot bigger than three of his fingers, that's for sure.

Fucking jerk, I thought to myself, if he knows he's so big why'd he only use three fingers.

Almost as if he was reading my mind, the fucker smirked and began jerking me off very very slowly.

And as if a spell was lifted, my body began moving again.

My muscles started trembling and one of my hands instinctively reached for my member, wrapping around his own hand and forcing him to go faster.

At this point my body felt completely foreign to me; It twitched and moved in ways I didn't want or intend to, my mind was hazy and everything felt a hundred times more intense.

The hand that was around my cock disappeared but I paid no mind as I could now jerk off more rapidly, twisting my wrist and brushing the tip more vigorously.

He came closer to me, encasing me with his whole body as tentative lips started roaming my pecs.
"Easy there tiger" He breathed against my collarbone "Wait for me"

He climbed onto the seat and I took this opportunity to place my legs around his waist, and he placed both his arms on a plank position besides my head.

Without hesitation he slid off and plunged back in with force, my mouth and eyes opening wide as a breath got caught in my throat.

I was fine when he was going slowly before, but this is so much different. The feeling of his balls hitting my skin as he goes all the way in and his hot breaths on my neck where intoxicating and honestly I was beginning to... kinda like it.

Like a metronome, he slides in and out of my hole, more and more violently each time.

I open my eyes, not realising I had closed them, and I see him staring at me, mouth open, sweating, and his hair a mess.

Fuck he looks hot?

We look into each others eyes, and I get a hold of his hair, tugging on it instinctively, jerking off lazily with the other, and he kisses me again.

Each thrust gets longer as we kiss and explore with our tongues, still as violent but not as erratic, more sensual, slower and slower with each passing second.

Will he ever stop the teasing, god!!

I pull on his hair, forcing his lips away from mine, pure rage on my eyes as I look at him.

Go faster dammit.

Hooking my arm around his neck to get him as close as possible, I bite his lower lip as strong as I can without drawing blood and he gets the message.

In one swift motion, he gathers both my legs on each side of him and sits back up, with one leg on the bench and the other standing besides it.
Without warning he starts fucking my ass like there's no tomorrow, so forceful and violent I bob back and forth on the seat.

Trying to gain balance I clutch the bench that was on top of my head with both hands.

I wheeze and splutter nonsense as he thrusts in and out like a goddamn dog in heat. Rapid movements with deep thrusts that hit that spot so many times I'm crying rivers.

My arms give out and I'm sent flying backwards a couple inches.

His movements stop altogether.

I look into his eyes, pupils blown out of proportion as he stares at my red, leaking member.

He wraps his mouth around it and bobs his head a couple of times, and I scrunch up my toes to stop from cuming.

He comes off it with a pop and smiles.

"Let's come together, shall we?" He grufs out as he places himself back on my entrance.

I could cum just from a slight breeze at this point but I let him continue.

He holds me down by the shoulders with both his hands as he enters me again, and I cry into my mouth, a breathy moan escaping as he fills me completely.

I wrap my legs on his waist once more and tug on his arm so he can kiss me again, but he stays sitting up.

A groan dies on my throat as he plunges in extra hard by moving me closer by the shoulders and thrusting at the same time.

His strong arms hold me down as he repeats this motion once, twice but I can't take it anymore. I moan and groan and curse, and all at once I'm orgasming and cumming all over the place, thick globs of sperm hitting the floor and the white substance covering my chest in small drops.

This doesn't stop him as he goes even faster, applying more strength to keep me in place and deliciously rolling his hips as he comes in and out.

He huffs and tightly closes his eyes as he goes faster and faster and, without hesitation, pulls out one last time and comes all over me. My thighs, lower abdomen and chest get sprayed with the liquid.

Normally I would freak out but everything felt so good and I was so tired I didn't really notice.

The only thing that could be heard now where our heavy pants.

My eyes closed all by themselves one last time, as I watched him smile down at me.

"Bye stranger" He laughed sweetly as I felt myself drift off to sleep.