And here you are

I was relieved, to say the least, that Diego had interrupted us.

Don't get me wrong, it's been a while since the last time I've had sex, and it was starting to catch up on me slowly. My dick would have been more than willing to participate with a little more foreplay, but as things were progressing it was getting really scary, really quickly, and I was absolutely caught off guard by Clara's advances.

Or that was what I wanted to believe, what I told myself as my heart refused to stop beating at such an erratic pace, in reality no matter how she asked or how much foreplay, it was still hard to say yes. It's not like I wasn't getting aroused, quite the contrary, but something inside of me stopped me every time.

I refused to think about it, even now, what good would it be to delve into that topic when everything was going so well, what good would it bring.

I didn't want to think about it, or what would have happened if Diego hadn't come knocking on my door, so I just ignored these thoughts whenever they came up.

Surely she would have stopped if I asked, surely, so it didn't matter now.

It's silent as we walk, a little tense, Diego is checking his phone with one hand and Clara is obviously a little upset, so I try to walk faster. The faster we get downstairs the better.

Maybe the party will do us some good, not like I can drink because Clara is here, and she also doesn't play any video games, but maybe being around other people will help to calm my still racing heart.

The main hub of the campus is filled with people, many are gathered around chatting, but it doesn't seem any different than any normal day, so wanting to break the awkwardness between me and the girl still glued to my side I pat Diego's back to get his attention.

"So, where is the party?" he coughs at the force of it but smiles anyways as he turns around to respond.

"They are thinking of taking this to the second floor. Some people complained, y'know, people who study in here instead of playing videogames" He rolls his eyes as he tries to put his phone in his pocket "So Andy and Shayla who live next to each other offered their rooms to host the party"

"Do you need help with that?" I ask him, as I see him struggling with one of the controllers.

Diego shrugs in response. I see him look up and smile, his eyes concentrating on something behind me, before I hear the manly chuckle that does not belong to either of us.

What-

I still, and instantly my heart goes onto overdrive, beating rapidly once again, as I turn around, dazed -I recognize that voice- stunned -I would recognize it anywhere- and I'm met with a face, that familiar face, smiling, but apologetic.

Apologetic? What's he doing here?

"Cris, dude" Diego jumps into his open arms, cutting our little moment short "Glad you came, so I can beat your ass at Mario Kart"

They pat each others backs as they laugh harder, the gaming equipment being set on the floor, as I'm still standing there, barely able to breath.

Oh, god

Why-

Clara notices my shock, she tugs on my arm to get my attention, pulling a confused face, like asking me what's wrong but I ignore her.

He's... here

God-

Cristopher turns back to me, hesitating as I still haven't reacted at all. Clara clears her throat.