What now?

It's been two months since the last time I saw Cristopher, not like I've been counting.

After that day things were tense between Diego and me, as he avoided me for a few days, leaving early and never staying for long.

What had Cris told him? I wondered as I came back to an empty room day after day, but I never got to find out as he apologized a week later and told me that everything was fine.

I still saw him less though, I could feel his lingering anger towards me, so we exchanged greetings when we saw eachother but made no effort to really hang out.

Even if I was curious about what had happened or what they had talked about that night, I was ashamed, and honestly scared, to ask, so I silently accepted to stay in the dark about anything regarding Cristopher, even about his absence.

No, now my days were filled with studying and going on runs, in the mornings and evenings, and my weekends were filled with nothing but Clara, as all my friends spent their time drinking, something she strongly rejected. It didn't bother me, I always had enjoyed spending time with her and drinking never interested me, but somehow that has changed, as we've been fighting a lot, despite never having any real problems, and the invitations of my friends to go out seem more and more attractive.

It's always the same petty little stuff we argue about.

We fight over where to eat, which is crazy because I don't really care about that, which makes her even more mad when I say that, or about how I dress, or about my grades, or whatever. It's really tiresome, but despite our fighting, she still comes by every week, every Saturday and sunday, and sometimes even on Mondays, as she has a free period before lunch.

But despite the foul mood we always seem to have, whenever we stay at the dorm instead of going out she has a hand down my pants as soon as Diego leaves the room.

Today was no exception.

"C'mon, babe! He's not going to come back! He never does" She leans in, rubbing at my crotch "Fuck me, quickly."

I get a good view of her cleavage, round and inviting, but somehow the same excuse of every week still comes out of my mouth, despite my best wishes to just give in to her.

"I'm just nervous he will" I make a point of looking back at the door, even if it's locked, to emphasize my point "what if he needs something and we are in the middle of whatever"

"He took his backpack with him" she sucks at my neck, and I can't help but close my eyes and moan when she does that.

"Sunshine, no" I insist, but she continues to suck on my neck and a shiver runs down my spine

"You seem like you enjoy this" she grins, ignoring my words

"I do but I'm not on the mood"

She snakes both her hands to my chest, as she moves to sit on my lap rather than laying beside me. Her lips move to another patch of skin.

"Then let me get you in the mood then" She says, contemplative, as her hands massage my shoulders and tug at my shirt.

"Clara-" One of her hands grabs onto the short hairs on my nape and I gasp.

"You know," She said, intrigued, puling harder "when we met I thought it was because you were a virgin, but perhaps you prefer me to take charge?"

A moan escapes my lips despite my earlier unwillingness to participate, and I flush at the way my body responds to the dirty talk.

"So you do" she hums, and then dips down to attack my neck again.

Her mouth works the underside of my chin, licking it, pecking random spots and biting others, and in seconds my limp dick stands in interest at the new feeling, and the knowledge of some love marks starting to form on my skin.

"Oh, baby, yes" she feels my bulge through my jeans with one of her hands and starts to grind down on it, the other now running her nails through my scalp "this is more like it"

My hands, which were resting at my sides, now hold onto her small hips as she rolls them sensually, and I can't help but bite my bottom lip as she enjoys rubbing the bulge between her legs.

"Clara, stop" I moan, my jeans were already too tight to be comfortable, and it was getting quite painful.

"C'mon, babe, it's been so long" she moves her hand through my hair and gets a good chunk of it, yanking on it harshly, making me look up at her. A loud grunt erupts from my throat and she bends down and bites my Adam's apple "let me ride you"

My throat is dry but my heart is thumping. Fuck, I don't feel like having sex but I'm so hard. Why am I so hard?

"Is that silence a yes?" She sits up, putting some space between us, and I gasp as she pulls on my hair to make me look at her once again.

We lock eyes and I feel my resolve crumble.

Why the hell not?

"Yeah, sure" I say and in a flash back to hungrily kissing my mouth

_________________________________________
I think I might update on monday 💕