The final blow

He pops open his jeans and fly, placing his free hand on the back of my head, not applying pressure but nudging me a little to inspect closer.

As his pants get loose, they reveal a little "happy trail" that travels across his lower abdomen to some more southern areas.

I scan the little bit of skin that got exposed with wide eyes, an urge growing inside of me and suddenly I find myself biting and nibbling on the slightly tanned skin.

His fingers curl and pull on my hair and I tighten my hold on his hips, pulling his pants lower as my mouth and hands roam lower and lower. I reach the waistband on his underwear and stop with a halt.

What's beyond this piece of clothing it's a totally new thing to me but I'm ready to explore.
Tentatively I nudge his growing bulge with my nose and I feel him sway, but when I look up he's stood still and staring, open mouthed, at me.

Noticing my gaze, he smiles encouragingly, and I look back down, a newfound confidence growing on the pit of my stomach.

I stoke his erection though his boxers, slow and teasing movements as it twitches beneath my fingertips.

"What do you like?" He brushes a thumb against my cheek and places a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

What do I like? I'm not even sure anymore...

He notices my hesitation, almost as if reading my mind, with the same kind of precision he had last year, and speaks again

"Do you want to take the control?"

I shake my head no as I sit back on my legs, and I look up at him through my lashes in embarasment.

He clutches forcefully on my hair and snaps my head back, forcing me to face him.
I gasp and I clutch onto his hand, which was hanging loosely by his side. He turns his palm over and holds my hand sweetly.

"I like it rough" He gruffs out and I choke back a moan "But you know that already" 

In one swift movement he pulls his underwear over his dick, it bouncing up and down, my eyes never leaving his as he takes a hold of it and pushes it in my direction.

Without the need for anymore preparation, I sit back up and place my lips on his tip, kissing it ever so lightly.

His hand leaves my hair and rests near the nape of my neck, not pressuring me into anything but not leaving any room to escape either and this sends a jolt of pleasure down to my own dick.
I'm not into anything too kinky or weird, but being manhandled was a definite turn on for me.

I open my mouth and he instantly pushes forward half of his cock into my mouth, and I gag at the new feeling.

He waits a little and pulls out halfway. I suck on it as it rests against my lips, the very tip of it, and he pushes forward again.

This time I close my eyes and try to stop the gag, and he eases more of his length in.

He's almost ball's deep in my throat and I moan. He strengthens his grip on my neck and all of a sudden he's pounding into my mouth with the same force he used as he fucked that time last year on the locker room.

He jerks his hips and groans as he plunges in and out repeatedly. My eyes start to water and all I feel is the hot, wet feeling that has filled my every thought for the past year, just now it was more clear and distinctively more rough as my head and jaw started hurting from the back and forth movement of my skull.

He brings his other hand away from mine and places it on the other side of my head, and I place both of mine on his hips to try and steady myself from the violent movements I was being subjected to.

He stops for a moment, again plunging as far into my mouth as he can and I choke on his dick, all the blood in my body rushing up to my head and I cough and heave but he keeps going deeper and deeper.

I swallow around his cock and he seems pleased by this, as he breathes a laugh and starts moving again.

Long strides and deep throating turns into shorter, quicker movements and I've lost all balance by this point, the only thing keeping me up are his hands. I start to get dizzy from lack of oxygen so I let my jaw go slack. To this he angles his member and hits the inside of my cheek, he pushes it against the roof of my mouth and down into my tongue and fuck, my jeans are too tight.

I take a chance and drop my hands to my own crotch, and this only makes his go faster, his head thrown back and moaning almost non stop.

I undo my pants and start jerking off with the same vigour and speed as his own hips and, again, it all gets too much for me but this time I can't get enough of it, stroking harder on my tip and playing with my balls, enjoying the delicious heat of his cock and the stinging pain of my jaw.

My heartbeat leaves me deaf so loud it thumps in my ear, and my sweat soaked clothes leave me in tightly constricted knot of fabric.

"Fuck" He almost screams as he goes even faster and I can feel myself cumming just from that noise alone "I'm gonna come"

He takes my head and starts moving it along with his hips, hitting the back of my throat each time and I cum the biggest load of my life. I groan and sigh and scream muffled words against his lenght and this has him screaming incoherent sentences too but he doesn't come just yet.

I enjoy the feeling of his huge hands on my face and his cock on my mouth and I take the initiative for once and start sucking on it and moving my tongue around it as it slides out.

It all ends too soon as, in one final jerk of the hips, he plunges as far as he can into my nouth and cums vilently down my throat, holding me in place wih all the force he has and I swallow instinctively.

I swallow and gag a little as he slides off with a pop, and I fall backwards, sitting on my calves, bringing my forearm to my lips to clean some cum from it and a smile just takes over all my face. A lazy smile and a content feeling buzzing through my body.

I look down and my lap is filled with both mine and his white liquid and I cringe a little but it disappears as fast as it came when I feel his strong arms pulling me up by my armpits. 

I stand on shaky legs and my heart skips a beat as he places small kisses around my face. I look into his eyes and silently, we kiss, deeply and affectionate, but the moment is broken when I feel the door open and a protest from a foreign voice coming from the corridor.

"C'mon dude! I know you said you could make my roomate fuck you this year but I never thought you would be so quick!" He was covering his eyes with his arm and I blush a deep red. 

Here I was, covered in cum while my actual roommate was outside on the hall trying to erase from his memory what he just saw. After all, both our pants where still open and a few splotches of cum were quickly drying on our nice wooden floor. 

"I'll wait outside" he sighed as he closed the door and we were left alone once more

"So" I manage to speak on a high pitched voice "you are not my roommate"

"I'm just helping my friend bring his stuff over to campus" He looked down to his feet and scratched the back of his head

I realize we are still hugging so I take a step back

"Well then" I stretch my hand out to him and I can already feel myself growing hot with embarrassment "I'll see you around then?"

"You betcha"