Chapter 7 - The Gorgeous Hottie!

Hello everyone! This is it! Adrianna and Jared are going on a date! Read and know how their date will turn out!! I had so much fun writing this! I hope you’ll feel the same once you read!!

Enjoy!! 

Chapter 7

Jared

  ‘Oh my God!’ Ade shouted and slammed the door into my face. I didn’t get a chance to her clearly but I noticed that she’s not dressed. Oh, no. She’s not naked. Although the idea gets my spinning. I mean, she’s just in her short shorts, her legs bear and it would be better if I saw her for a longer time and navy blue tank top which showcases her beautiful figure. She can go out with me with just that. I am cool, if not ‘hot’, with that.

 Anyway, I stood there for about ten minutes waiting for her to open, once again, the door for me. Wait, did she plan to bail out on me? That’s why she’s not wearing dress or something women wear for a date?

Adrianna

 ‘Oh my God!’ I closed the door as fast as I can and ran to my room to change. The ultimate plan was to go out with him with just this casual attire, very, I mean, so he’ll stop messing with me. But, why did he have to be so blazing hot and gorgeous. Was that even possible? Ugh.

 He’s wearing a sleek leather jacket and inside, a shirt with prints on it, always worn by rock stars, that unmistakably hugs his body. With that split second, I can trace his six pack with those shirt. And his hair, it is not the usual messy hair. His hair looks like the hair of men attending Oscars or something. He looks very executive yet very rebel. Bastard!

 So I ran straight to my room and rummaged through my closet for dresses that can at least, live up with that look. I planned to ruin this date by making an impression that I don’t need to prepare and I didn’t look forward to this day, but, how can I not at least, make an effort if he certainly did for me? That softens my heart a little. Does he really want me?

‘Got it!’ I wore this tight fitting magenta dress that is about two inches above the knee. Do I look too much? This dress shouts so loud for a first date. What if he’ll use this against me again? On second thought, he’s too dressed himself to even mock me with this dress. I let my hair down my shoulders. Good thing Jenna was too bored earlier that she called me to have my hair curled. Not because of the date or anything, she just always want to fix my hair whenever she wanted.

 So, I walked towards the door again. Aunt Jenna looked toward me. I got a nod. That means a lot, I guess.

 I don’t why, but my heart beats louder every time my foot takes a step. Then I opened the door.

Jared

 I’m starting to rile up and lose my temper. She can’t just walk out from a date. Well, she definitely can’t because the night didn’t even start. She can’t.

Then the door opened again. I looked at her wearing another teasing dress. She looks stunning. i lost all the temper and all. She’s perfect. My words failed me. I need to give her a compliment and tell her she looks beautiful. That’s the polite thing to do. But I didn’t. Stupid.

“Why did you do that?’ I said instead. Is there any way to make this go worse? I’m doomed. She looked pained. But then, she fought back.

 “Do what?” she asked.

 “Oh, the door thing? I’m sorry. “she tucked strands of her hair on her ears. She looks divine yet dangerous. Oh, please, can anyone help me out here? I can’t help but think nothing aside from taking her full lips into mine. But I have to stay cool about everything.

“Nah, it’s fine.’ I replied. ‘Shall we?’ I offered my hands.

“Sure.” Then I guided her down their doorsteps. She’s clinging into my arms.

On our way to the car, I whispered “You look hot, love.” That was supposed to be beautiful or lovely or any other adjective. She’ll think I’m not just a jerk, but a pervert too.

 But I was surprised with her reaction. She just smiled.

Adrianna

Hot – no one ever referred to me as hot. I can’t help but feel flattered. And I can’t help but smile about it. It is refreshing and freeing. Freeing from what? I don’t know exactly. But it feels like I can do random things too while sticking to the plan of graduating on top.

 We were on his car. I must say, it was freshly washed because street lights make it shime. He really prepared for this. And that make me feel special.

 “What are you thinking?” Jared asked, turning left. Where will he take me, by the way?

 “Nothing.” I answered.

 “If you think I’m hot, you can tell me, you know that, right?” he smirked. He looks handsome. Really young.

“Go talk to yourself.” I spitted out.

 “Come on, you’ve been staring at me for quite some time now. Checking me out again, huh?”

“Convince yourself, Parker. You’re delusional.” He just laughed.

 “So, why did you closed the door and slammed it in my face?” he inquired.

“You got the answer – to slam it in your face!” I got it just right, I thought.

“You got a cheerleader legs. I saw you earlier. Why not join the team? “he smirked again. He looked gorgeous with it. Oh, wait, I’ll take that back. I have to.

 “Shut up. Perv! I got my plans, remember?”

 “Yea, you got everything planned out.” he halted on the side of the road suddenly. What do you think you’re doing? I thought.

 “Well,” he continued, the car stopped then he lean towards me. Our face inches apart. Just like the assault he did that’s why we’re here now.

 “I got mine too. But I have to make sure of something.”

His lips moving at its closest to mine. I don’t know what to do. I just closed my eyes.

And now, just an inches or less apart, I can totally fell his breath on my lips. His breath’s like a breeze. “Okay, now I’m sure.” He said.

 What? I thought. I couldn’t open my eyes yet. I can still feel him near me.

 “I’m sorry but I couldn’t help it.” He said then I felt his lips touched my cheeks.

 He kissed me. Lightly.

 I then opened my eyes and saw him moved towards his seat again.

“You look like you wanted more. “ His cockiness surrounding me.

 “Don’t worry, love. The night’s just starting.” Then we resumed driving.

End of this chapter!! I hope you enjoyed reading!! There'll be lots of things that will happen and watch out for more of their intimate moments! Let me know what you think of my story.. So please COMMENT and VOTE!!

To those who added this story into their reading lists, Thank you so much!! I love you all!! Share this story with your friends and together, let’s witness how Jared and Adrianna will learn things they never imagined!!

The continuation of their date will be very soon! I mean, very soon!! So, better watch out!

Don’t forget to COMMENT AND VOTE!!

-iamletterl