Chapter 12 - You need to prove yourself, love.

Update guys! We’re on Chapter 12 already. Who would have thought, right? Thank you so much for staying updated with my story. Be sure to make your friends know about this too so we will be able to enjoy it and talk about it more. To those who appreciates the story of Jared and Adrianna, thank you so much! It really means a lot J

To those who gave their honest and friendly opinions and constructive criticisms, I’ll take note of every single thing you guys said.  Thank you!

Anyway, back to the story. COMMENT AND VOTE!

Sit back. And enjoy chapter 12.

CHAPTER 12

Jared

                Okay, so maybe I let myself look vulnerable and weak because of everything I said to Ade. My thoughts get the best of me. Well, I don’t regret everything I said. And all of those are true. But then, I thought, she didn’t say it back. She didn’t love me back?  Isn’t the feeling mutual? Okay, I looked stupid now.

                As long as Ade and I are in good terms, I will be in my best mood always, I guess.

                “Good morning.” I greeted Lance and Louie. Happiness filled my heart that greeting every person I know became part of my daily routine.

                “You got laid.” Lance patted me in the back as I I just won the championship in Olympics.

                “Nah, I didn’t.” I said, defensively. Do people have to get laid to be happy? That’s too primitive even for me.

                “Oh, so what then?” Louie asked.

                “Nothing. Just a great day.” I said.

                “Yeah, as if that makes you smile. Okay, get on with the story.” Lance said.

                “It will just bore you guys, trust me. Can we go to class now? We’ll be in the Audio Visual again later for that Mr. and Ms. Journalism thing later, you know. I need to catch up.” Then we head straight to our math class.

                “You know you just got picked because I refused to compete, right?” Lance put his hand on his chin and suddenly, he’s striking a pose as if he’s a model or something.

                “You’re acting stupid, you know that, right?” Louie said to Lance.

                “Shut up.” Lance hushed him.

                “So, how was Ade? is she good?” Lance asked me.

                “No. we didn’t do anything. Not those things, anyway, okay? So please, cut the act.” I replied.

                “If that’s your story.” Lance looked at Louie, asking for some kind of support with his lame talking.

                “Okay, math time.” Louie ignored him and we were in class now. We arrived just in time. Our teacher just behind us.

                Once I sat on my place, the first thing I did was look in Ade’s. She’s looking at me. Dressed in white dress again, looking innocent. Hot. She smiled at me.