Chapter 16 - What is going on? Part 2

Here’s an update! Thanks for supporting Love Me and You’re Dead!

Sit back, relax and enjoy!

Chapter 16

ADRIANNA

“It’s me.” I heard his voice. He’s shouting but whispering.

“Jared?” I whispered back.

“Yes. What are you doing here?” I heard him somewhere on my right. I can hear footsteps coming near me.

“Someone grabbed me and brought me here. Are we gonna die?” I asked, fear surfacing and eating me up completely. What about my plan to be the class valedictorian? Oh, God!

I heard him chuckle.

“Something funny?” I asked. Then it registered to me the whole idea.” Wait, is this your plan or something?” I hissed. Anger rising up,  I can feel it.

“Wait. What?” he asked me.

“This is all your plan. You made us stuck here.” I shouted at him. It sucks that I don’t know where to turn my head and shout.

“Oh, honey. As much as I love to be alone with you in the dark..”

“Shut up pervert!” I stopped him from speaking.

“hey, it’s you who thought about us being alone first. So, it’s safe to say that the thought of us together here before the idea lingers in my head.” He said, I can hear the hint of chuckles on his tone.

“You’re insane!” I yelled.

“No, I’m not. And honey, let me finish what I’m trying to say. This is not my plan or idea, okay?” I can hear sounds near me.

“Honey.” Jared called out again.

“What?” I disgustedly replied.

“I’ve been groping for a while now. You know that i can’t see anything, right?”

“Of course. That’s too obvious to even tell me that, moron”

“So, when my hands got somewhere, you know..” he paused.

“Oh God. Shut up, pervert!” Just then, I felt him touching my knees.

“Got you!” Jared said.

Maybe I’m too disgusted and mad that the next thing I know, I slapped him hard.

Oh my God!

I didn’t know where his face was. It was dark. I slapped his abdomen hard.

And he’s shirtless.

“Oh, God. Sorry.” I said, pulling my arms immediately. I heard him laugh a little.

“Okay, honey. Easy. Too early, don’t you think?” Even though I can’t see him, I know he smirked. Ugh.

“Shut up!” I said. I can now feel the darkness suffocating me. I have to focus on my breathing to keep still. Panic’s starting to get the best of me. My breathing must have been loud.

“Hey, are you okay?” Jared asked. I can feel him sitting beside me now. And his hands draped around my shoulder. No matter how much I hated his arrogance earlier, my breathing relaxes when I felt his hands around me.

“Do you have your phone with you? I can’t breathe. I need some light.” I huskily said. I was shocked to hear myself saying words with struggle. I never thought I’d feel this kind of suffocation again. Jared slipped his hands on his pockets. I can feel his hands searching on his pockets.