Chapter 1

Eren's POV

"My name is Eren Yeager. I'm...arrgg-hh!!!!!"

"Why I feel nervous for tomorrow, it just another year in high school, well for precise the last year." I said to myself at the mirror. *sigh* "Whatever", as I started to pack my bag for tomorrow.

"Time for lunch", my mother called me.

I walked downstairs I started to think about my friends like Armin, horseface Jean, Marco, Connie, Sasha, Krista and Ymir. I can't wait to meet them and make new friends tomorrow.

"Can't believe the holidays ended that fast!" I mumbled.

"Of course it ended fast , you basically done nothing for the past month!" my mother said in a sarcastic way.

" Well...at least I done something..."I said.

"Like what" ,she said.

"Like...", I wasn't able to finish my sentence and my mother said "Like staying in the room for the whole day to finish your anime!" as I awkwardly looked at my mom.

Well...since I watched the first episode of the anime "Invading Giants", I immediately fall in love with this anime. Especially the voice actors, they really done a great job of bringing the characters alive and also the soundtrack, it is awesome.(My thoughts about this anime XD)

After I finished my lunch and washed the plates, I remembered I have to buy something at the bookstore.

"Mom, can I pick up something at the local bookstore?" I said.

"Ok, be careful out there." she replied.

I pick up some random T-shirt lying on the floor and take my earphones and went out of the gate.

"Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger!" I walk down the street as the music plays. Passing though some familiar convenient store, the bookstore is just around the corner, then I heard,"Grand Opening!!! All anime merchandise are half price for a week!!!".

I totally forget what I have to buy and just walk towards the merch store.

I stand right in front of the store, a big shop sign written "Otaku's Heaven", some action figure display at the glass showcase, but the only thing that attract my attention are Ren and Kasa's action figure."OMGGG, IS REN AND KASA ACTION FIGURES", I screamed inside my mind. I'm so hype until I noticed the jaw dropping price.

"Holy sh*t, a pair of these sell for 250 dollars...", I whispered. After that, I'm just wandering around the store try to find a thing that is suitable for me. Then, I grab some badges and walk towards the counter.

"5 dollars",said the cashier. "Thank you". I took the bag and leave the store.

I'm just about to leave the store and I accidentally hit someone. "Ouch! That hurts...", I said as I rub my forehead.
After that, what I about to see is probably the most beautiful person that I ever met. She had chin-length black hair, grey-ish black eyes and pale skin. I blushed slightly while staring at her.

"How long you gonna stare at me, help me to take my books up", she said. "O...K...", I quickly picked up the books that are scattered across the floor, as I picked it up, I remembered I have to go to the bookstore.

"Thank you, have a good day.", she said. She walked towards the bus stop and get on a bus. She give me a smile and waved at me on the bus and I immediately waved back to her.

On the way to the bookstore, I just cannot forget that beautiful face. Walking down the street like a mind-less zombie. Then I realized I have reached the bookstore. After buying essential things at the bookstore, the sky turned dark and started to rain.

"God dammit, I forgot to bring the umbrella again...", I said. Then I notice Armin's house is just around the corner. I immediately called him.

"Hello.....", Armin said in a sleepy voice.

"Wake up sleepy head, I need you to do something for me.", I said.

"What...."

"I need you to open your front gate."

"Why?"

"Because it is raining right now, and my house is five minutes away, by the way I don't have an umbrella, and your house is....."

"OK OK, stop it, I'll do it"

"Thanks!", I said.

Then, I watched Armin open the gates and I quickly dashed though the road and entered Armin's house.

I wiped away the rain drop around my hair and I noticed there's no one home.

"Where's your grandpa?", I said.

"Oh, he had a road trip with his high school friends.", he replied. "He basically fulfill his dream to go out with his friends because he couldn't make it when he still at high school.

Not paying attention to Armin, I started to imagine having a road trip with the girl that I just met. Me holding her hand, walking towards the sunset until......

"Eren...Eren...ERENNN!!!", he yelled.

"What!", I snapped out of my imagination.

"Something is not right about today...", he said. "Let me guess..."

"You met a girl....a beautiful girl, and you're probably imagine a road trip with her, am I'm right?", he said with a creepy face.

"Oh my god, Armin...you mind reading monster."

"Well... it is not hard to guess, since the last time I saw you blushed is you met Krista for the first time.", he said.

"Not just me, everybody thinks that Krista is the goddess of our school.", I said.

"Well...tell me how's she look like?"

I said everything I know about that girl to Armin.

"Let's make a prophecy, I have a feeling you will met her again..."

"Seriously?"

After like couple hours, the rain had stopped, I walked towards the gate."Goodbye, Armin, see you tomorrow", I said. "Goodbye, Eren.", he replied.

Five minutes later

"I'm home."

"Why took you so long to buy things at the bookstore?", she asked furiously.

"It rains just now and I decided to stay at Armin's house."

"Next time you better call back!", she turned towards the kitchen and said "You must be hungry, dinner is ready. Oh, try to enjoy your last meal before your hell-ish time at school."

"Thanks, mom...."

After dinner I went upstairs to my room to get ready to sleep. Lying on my bed, trying to have some sleep.
But my brain keeps remind me about that girl, then I realized, I think I'm in love....

Hope you guys are enjoying this, please vote and comment your thoughts about this.😊
Sorry for kinda boring...