Chapter 10

Few months had already passed, the relationship between Eren and Mikasa went deeper and deeper. Since the news that they are together are widely spread among the students in the school, they're called by the name of the "Power Couple of Kyojin High".

Eren's POV

"It's getting hot, right or it's just my imagination?", I said.

"Well...summer is approaching, of course it's getting hot.", Armin said.

"Want some ice water? I can buy it for you." Mikasa said as she got up from her seat.

"No, you sit, I'll buy.", I said as I grabbed her hand.

"Hey Eren, I want orange juice!", Connie yelled at distance.

"Me too!", Sasha who sat beside Connie also yelled.

"Sandwich...", Annie said coldly.

"*sigh* Come on guys, can't you buy it yourself.....I'm not your maid.", I said. "I only buy for Mikasa."

"Seriously....", all of them said.

I walked out of the classroom and went to the canteen.

"There you have it...", I said as I put a bottle of orange juice on Mikasa's table.

"So guys, any plans during the holidays?", Connie asked. "Holidays starts tomorrow."

"I have no idea at all.", I said.

"Hey guys! How about we go to the water theme park!", Sasha said.

"Well not bad, Sasha. When?", Armin said. "Who wants to go?"

Armin, Mikasa, me, Jean, Marco, Connie, Sasha, Krista, Ymir, Reiner, Bertholdt and Annie put their hands up.

"So I'm gonna buy.....12 tickets. Oh have about next friday." Sasha said as she counted all of us. "Okay I'll buy later."

"No problem.", all of us said.

"Did you reserve for Levi?", I asked.

"No, why?", Sasha asked.

"Nothing, just asking only.", I replied.

"Fine, I'll reserve for Levi.", Sasha said.

--After school--

"Yay! Finally holidays is here!", Connie yelled.

"Stop yelling and come with me, promotion ends today.", Sasha grabbed the sleeve of Connie's shirt and went out of the class.

"Should we go, my lady?", I said with British accent as I grabbed Mikasa's hand.

"Here comes again, lovely couple shit.....", Jean mumbled.

"Don't worry Jean, you'll find your first love, eventually....", I said.

"So...why you need Levi?", she asked as we walked together.

"Well...it's good to have an adult supervision right?", I replied.

"Will he even want to go?"

"Let's try okay?", I said.

We eventually arrived at Mikasa's house and Levi opened the door for us.

"Hi Levi.", I greeted.

"Hi, why you're here? I'm not planning to let you in. You're filthy."

"Seriously....I'm here just to ask you a question only."

"What is it?", Levi face slowly turned impatient.