Chapter 13

Armin's POV

"I think Eren is around here. He just called me.", I said as I brought Petra, Jean, Marco to the hospital in Petra's car.

"Just hopefully they're okay....", Marco said.

"Hey! He's here!", Petra said as she saw Eren sat outside of the operating room. His shirt is covered in blood, he stared blankly at the wall.

"Are they okay?", I said as I ran towards him.

"I don't know....", he said as he continued to look at the wall.

"Maybe they'll okay if you brought me there....", Jean said sarcastically.

"Jean...!", I yelled at him.

Eren quickly stood up, before anyone can react, Jean is pinned my Eren on the wall.

"What...the...hell are...you...doing...", Jean said as he's pinned by Eren.

"Listen up horseface, I'm really not in the mood for jokes, okay?", he coldly said as Jean gulped and sweat slowly rolled down his face. He released Jean and he sat on the ground, gasping for air. Eren then walked in front of the operating room's door and stared at the still lighten up sign.

He just walked back and forth at the corridor. We didn't talked to each other, we just quietly waiting for the doctor to come out. Connie, Sasha, Reiner, Bertholdt and Annie came to the hospital afterwards.

"Haven't come out yet?", Reiner asked me.

"No...", I replied.

"Eren....how's him?", Annie asked.

"I hope he's okay, he took a lot of shock.", I replied.

"Eren Yeager? May I ask you some questions?", a police officer came and asked him.

"Can you wait until I know about their condition first? Please.", he said.

"*sigh*...Okay...I'll wait over there.", the police officer said and walked away.

The door of the operating room opened and two doctors came out. Eren quickly got up and ran towards the doctors.

"How are they? Are they okay?", he quickly asked the doctors.

"For the male injured, he has severe blood loss but he's okay for now. He's been transferred to the regular room. He's at room 845, you all can visit him later.", one of the doctors said.

"How about the girl?", Eren asked as tears started to accumulate in his eyes.

"For the girl.....she has laceration on the skull, broken left wrist, broken ribs and she's still in coma. She needs to stay in ICU for a while until she's recover enough to transfer.", the other doctor said.

After he heard that, he leaned against the wall and slide down, sat on the floor.

"When will she wake up?", he weakly said.

"Probably in a week or two, it depends. But.....I have a bad news for you.", the doctor said.

"What it is....?", he looked at the doctor and said.

"There will be a slight chance that she will suffer from amnesia."

"What...are you talking about?", he said in shocked.

"I'm sorry, we've already tried our best.", they said before they walked away.

"No...no...no way.", he tried to stop them until I walked towards him, hugged him.

"Eren....they said there is a slight chance only...be positive okay?", I said. He hugged me tightly and started to sob.

"We'll stay by your side Eren, be strong.", Reiner said.