Chapter 16

Eren's POV

"Eren.....Eren....YEAGER!", Mr Shadis yelled at me as I quickly woke up from my sleep.

"This place is not a hotel! Come and find me during recess!", he said as he gave me a death glare.

"Okay....", I timidly said as I cleared up my desk.

--Recess time--

"God....I hate myself....", I mumbled as I entered the teacher's staff room.

"Mr Shadis, I'm here...", I timidly said as I arrived at his place.

"I heard that you're close with Mikasa Ackerman.", he said.

"Yes, it's obvious...", I said while blushed slightly.

"*sigh* When will she be discharged from the hospital?", he asked.

"I don't know yet, I'll visit her later.", I replied.

"Okay.....so...bring these to her, exam is closing in, revise with her.", he said as he gave me a pile of homework and papers.

"So...that's it...?", I said.

"One thing....since you know her, your grades has improve greatly. Nice job Yeager.", he said.

"Thank you Mr Shadis...", I said as I leave the teacher's staff room.

--After school--

"Ahhhh....", I stretched my body as the last school bell rang, I got up, packed my stuff into my bag.

"Hey Eren, go visit Mikasa again?", Armin tapped on my shoulder and asked.

"Yeah, wanna go together?", I said.

"Probably not, I have things to do.", he replied.

"Okay then....bye Armin.", I said as I grabbed my bag and went out of the school.

--30 minutes later--

"Thank you.", I said as I exited the taxi that I took to the hospital.

I went inside, the nurse at the reception greeted me as I come to the hospital basically everyday, they've already recognise me.

"Hey Eren. Visit Mikasa again?", one of them said.

"Yeah....", I said.

"She's really lucky have a boyfriend like you....", the other nurse said as she gave me a smile.

"Really...?", I said as I awkwardly scratched the back of my head. I greeted goodbye to them and proceeded to Mikasa's room.

"I'm here~.......errrr.....seriously Levi, Petra?", I said as I opened the door. As I entered the room, I saw Petra is sleeping on Levi's bed, beside him while Levi is caressing her head.

"*sigh*...Whatever...enjoy yourself.", I said as I walked pass them, towards Mikasa's bed.

"Hi beautiful, your awesome boyfriend is here.", I said as I stood beside her.

"Oh god!....that cringe....stop doing it, just stop it.", she furrowed her brow at me while goosebumps started to appear on her skin.

"*laugh* You're so cute....", I said as I played with her face. "Oh there you have it. Homework."

"It's been a while, my brain is turning rusty.", she said as she stretched her body, cracked her knuckles. "Okay, what I missed for the pass week?"

"Seriously, cracking your knuckles? You're not going for a fight.", I frowned at her.

"Well....exam is like a fight for me. So would you like to teach me?", she said.