Chapter 19

After a week of intense exam period, our beloved characters finally finished their exam, the exam that hold their keys to the future.

Eren's POV

"YES!!!!! The exam is finally over!!!", I yelled as all the student came out of the exam hall.

"Finally I don't have to touch my books again!!!", Connie yelled. We picked up our bags, gather the entire group of my friends and walked to the field. We all stood in a circle, took out our exam notes, homework, useless papers.

"Ready? 3...2...1...Now!", I said as we threw the papers, notes towards the sky. All the papers raining down like a oversized snowflake. We all lied down, let the papers covered our body. The stress we accumulated for years, all release at the same time.

"It's finally over....", I said as I grabbed Mikasa's hand, stared at her beautiful grey-ish eyes.

"Yeah...", she said as she gave me a smile.

"HEY YOU!", I heard a familiar voice yelling at us, I got up and saw no other than Mr Shadis.

"Oh god....", I mumbled as we quickly got up and looked at him.

"*sigh* Remember to clean up this place before you guys leave.....and you guys done a great job.", he said as he gave us a smile before he leave.

"Did he just smile at us?", Jean said in disbelief.

"I....think so....", Armin said. "Hey Eren, where are you going?"

I ran towards Mr Shadis, grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the gang.

"Yeager, why you bring me here?", he said as he glared at me.

"We haven't really taken a photo together right?", I said as I gave him a smile.

"Yeah....let's take it."

"YES!!!"

We immediately positioning ourselves, standing a in our respective place. Marco set up the tripod, started the timer. We all smile at the camera and.....

*Snap*

"Let's celebrate at Levi's cafe!", I said.

"Let's go!", the rest of them said.

*Time skip*

"Hi Levi!", we said as we entered the cafe. Levi looked at us in a despise look as we choose our seat.

"Happy to finish exam?", Petra came and as we ordered for food.

"YES!", all of us said.

Few minutes later, the foods we ordered had came. We started eating, chit chatting, laughing like we always do. We kept the celebration until late night, maybe involved some alcohol.... and some of us had already wasted.

"Reiner, how many time I told you not to drink alcohol?", Reiner's parents came and take him back. "Thank you for take care of him."

Most of us had already left, leaving Mikasa, Armin, me, Marco and the already wasted Jean.

"I'm really regret to give you guys alcohol.", Levi coldly said as he entered the kitchen. Later Marco parents came and brought him and Jean went back to home. Armin's went back by himself after that.

"Eren...*hiccup*...Where are you....", she said as she laid her head on my shoulder and went asleep.

"Mikasa, Mikasa....Levi.....your sister is drunk.", I said.

"*sigh*....You bring her back home, I still have things to do.", he said as he picked up the beer can and bottle that scattered across the table.

"Okay...", I picked her up, put her on my back and started walking back to her home. During the journey, she just kept mumbling about something but I can't hear what she said.