Chapter 9 : First Date.

--February 14 - Valentine's day--

Eren's POV

"Eren, Eren. Wake up!", I heard a voice calling me. I opened my eyes, tired to refocus.

"Yeah?", I said weakly.

"Wake up, you're at school right now, not in a hotel.", the raven hair girl said.

I rubbed my eyes, stretched my body. I grabbed my pen, tried to figure it out how to do this question.

"How you gonna beat Armin with this kind of attitude?", Mikasa sighed after she said.

"I know. I'm sorry....", I felt sorry to let her down.

"It's fine. Just pay attention.", she said.

~Ding Dong~

I got up from my place to buy things to eat. Mikasa stopped me and gave me a can of coffee.

"Here's coffee, try to stay awake, okay?", she said.

"Thank you.", I said as I gave a smile to her.

"What are you doing last night? Nightmares?", she asked.

"No....I'm just can't stop thinking about you."

"Seriously? Eren...", her face started to flush.

"There's another reason for it....do you remember what day is it today?", I asked.

"Of course, Valentine's day and.......our first date.", she turned her head away and walked out.

Mikasa's POV

"Oh my god, I'm so nervous!", I said in my mind as I walked out of the classroom.

I closed my eyes and ran until I accidentally bumped into Annie. We both fell onto the floor, rubbing our head.

"Who the hell bumped into....oh Mikasa.", Annie said.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't noticed you were there.", I apologized.

"That's fine...so what happen?", she asked.

We walked to a nearby bench under a big tree.

"So that Yeager boy asked you out for a date huh?"

"Yeah...."

"You're nervous about that?"

"Yeah...", my face started to blush.

"As your best friend, I'm gonna tell you just go for it. He seems like a good guy, my intuition never gone wrong. Gambateh!", she said as she put her hand on my shoulder.

I returned to the classroom and noticed Eren started to do his Mathematics.

"How to do th.....oh Mika, you finally return. How to do this question?", he said as he passed me a piece of paper.

"Oh, this is easy, so......", I felt a sign of relief in my mind as I thought him.

--Few hours later--

"Yeah! School finally finished and I done my homework!", Eren shouted.

"Hey shut it Eren, you're so noisy.", Jean groaned.

"You think I care!", Eren teased him.

"What did you just said!", Jean yelled.

"Bye~", Eren said as he grabbed my hand and ran out.

"HEY COME BACK EREN!", Jean yelled at a distance.

I don't know how far we ran but I just love the time I be with him. As he turned back his head and smile at me, I felt that the time around us had slowed down.