Chapter 20

*December 31*

Eren's POV

"Come on Eren, are you done dressing yourself?", Mikasa impatiently said as she leaned against my room's door. I struggled to fit myself into the tuxedo I brought earlier.

"Just a little bit left and......done!", I opened my door and she widened her eyes as she looked at me.

"What....too handsome for you to handle?", I jokingly said.

"Wait what?! Only you think about that!", she said as she punched my chest. As we ran downstairs, I looked at her, she wore a black dress with her signature red scarf. "Stop staring at me, the party is about to start."

"Come on, hop in!", I said as I stood beside my bike and gave her a helmet. I started my bike, gave it some rev.

"Ready?", I said as she wrapped her arm around my waist and nodded her head. I smiled and started the journey to the restaurant. Oh, I forgot to mention, Krista had planned a party at the restaurant in a skyscraper to celebrate the last day of the year, they have the best view to watch the fireworks show.

We arrived at the destination in no time, I parked my bike, we walked in and Krista welcomed us.

"Finally the power couple is here!", Krista said excitedly.

"Yes, we're here and......Levi and the rest of the cafe squad is here?", I said as I looked at the table that is filled by the cafe squad.

"Yeah! I'm might as well invite all of them!", Krista said.

"What, you don't want me to be here, Yeager?", Levi said as he stared at me.

"Of....course not!", I gulped as I said and I walked to our seat.

"Hey by the way Eren, you're looking good.", he said as he turned back his head and continued to talk with the rest.

"Did he just compliment me?", I said in confusion as she pulled my arm.

"Yes, looks like it is. Come on, just sit down."

After a while, all of the people are arrived at the venue.

"So...today is the first time we gather since our graduation...start from tomorrow, it will be a total new year for all of us, I don't know how many times we'll see each other again.....so try to enjoy yourself! It's all on the house!"

"YEAH!", we all yelled in excitement.

"Wait....so we don't have to pay all of this?", Connie asked.

"Yep, Krista's parents own this restaurant.", Armin said.

"Really....then I'm gonna eat all of them...", Sasha said as she walked to the buffet area. We walked to Jean's table who's having conversation with Reiner and the others.

"Remember Jean cried like a baby during the graduation ceremony... *laugh*.", I said as I tapped his shoulder.

"Yes I remember that! So you so sad about? Afraid not going to see Mikasa ever again?", Armin said.

"Just shut up Armin! Yes, I admit, I like Mikasa, but you bastard got her first.", Jean said as he glared at me.

"Well....she doesn't like you anyway, right Mikasa?", I said and she nodded her head. Then I guess Jean just lost his faith in humanity all over again.

"Jean, one day you will found the one. Just don't lose hope.", Marco said as he patted his shoulder.

"Thank you Marco....You're the only one who support from the beginning to the end, not like these assholes...", Jean said.

Levi got up from his seat, grabbed Petra hand and walked outside towards the balcony area, I noticed something flashy on their finger caught my eye.

"Hey Levi, what's that on your finger.....ohhh....don't you tell me you've engaged with Petra....", I said as I slowly get excited.

"Yes, I'm engaged with Petra, satisfy?", he said as he continued to walk away.

"Yes! JEAN! You own me 50 dollars! I've win the bet!", I yelled.

"Really....? I'm broke...", Jean said in disbelief.

We continued to enjoy our party as well as the food provided by Krista's parents.

"No Mikasa, no alcohol!", I said as she tried to drink a glass of wine.

"Come on, just one sip, please.", she looked at me again with her innocent looking eyes.

"No!", I said as I drank instead.

"Hey!....this is the only way.", she said as she pulled my shirt, smashed her lips into mine. She pushed away, looked at me with a grin while licked her lips.

"There still residue on your lips, so I take it....", she said. I looked at her, sighed and shook my head with a smile.

"Hey guys, the fireworks show us about to start!", Krista said. We all got up from our table and walked towards the outdoor balcony area.

"Wow, the view is incredible....", Mikasa said as she awed by the scene in front of her. She leaned her body against the fence, looked at the distance.

"Yeah....beautiful...", I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and rest my head on her shoulder.

"Oh my god, you two just get married already.", Jean rolled his eyes and said.

"Be careful what you say, it'll probably happen in the future.", I replied with a grin.

"Whatever....", he replied.

"Just shut up, let's start the countdown.", Connie yelled.

"3....2....1....0"

*Boom*
*January 1*

"The fireworks show had started!"

"Wow, it's so beautiful...."

"It's so gorgeous...."

Our eyes just locked at the beautiful new year firework celebration. As the fireworks explode, sparkles filled the sky above us. As the show goes on, a whole new chapter has began in our life.

"Mikasa....I love you....", I mumbled at her ears as the fireworks show still going on.

"I love you too.....Eren...", she turned back her head, slight pink blush shown on her face as our lips slowly met each other. We closed our eyes and deepen our kiss. We soon parted for breath, rested my forehead and hers.

"Looks like this year will be just another year for us.", I said.

"Yeah!", she chuckled.

A/N
Well....I don't know how to say but this chapter is the last chapter of this book.*shed a tear* And......I'm currently don't have a plan for a sequel, but who knows? I might just write a sequel in the future.
(It depends XD)

Thanks for 2.85k reads on this book. Thanks for everyone who vote and comment in every single chapter.
Thanks for everyone who support my book.
I'm truly grateful...

Hope I'll see you again.
(Gonna finish my Touken fanfic XD)

random_guy_22 signing out.....