Chapter 17 [Lemon Special]

⚠Warning🔞Warning🔞Warning⚠

This chapter will contain lemon/smut/make love scene, if you feel uncomfortable with these kind of content, feel free to skip this chapter.

You have been warned....

Eren's POV

"Ouch!!!", I groaned as I realized I'm on the floor, sleeping. I guess I fell down from my bed. I got up, pulled the curtain aside. Sunlight started to enlighten my room. I covered my eyes to adjust for the light.

"Well it's already 12 o'clock....", I mumbled as I stretched my body, I went to the bathroom, took a look at the mirror.

"Damn....I have terrible bed hair.", I mumbled as I looked at myself though the mirror. I had a nice shower before I went to Mikasa's house. I went out from the bathroom, get changed into some casual outfits, grabbed a bag and put all sort of textbook, homework and notes. I locked my door and started my journey to Mikasa's house. After a while, I came across a convenient store.

"I think I should buy some junk food, it'll gonna be bored, and probably this....", I mumbled and I have a grin on my face after I picked up a little box. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  "Maybe I should hide it somewhere..."

I exited the store and continued to walk to her house.

*Ding dong*

Mikasa opened her door immediately, she wear an oversized t-shirt, which long enough to cover until her thighs.

"Did you wear anything down there?", I jokingly asked.

"Of course you dumbass.", she lifted her shirt up, revealed a black shorts under the shirt. I entered her house, put my bag on the couch.

"Did you eat anything earlier?", she asked.

"No I just wake up from my sleep.", I replied.

"Seriously....you sleepy head, it's already noontime.", she frowned at me while exited the kitchen with two plates of fried rice.

"Oh thank you~ Mikasa.", I ran towards her and took the fried rice from her hand and started eating.

"Whoa....it taste delicious...", I looked at her with widened eyes.

"Of course, your girlfriend's cooking skill is superb.", she proudly said as she pulled my cheek.

After I finished my "brunch", she picked up the plate and went towards the kitchen to start washing it. As she's washing the plates, I sneaked behind her, slowly wrapped my arm around her waist, rest my head on her shoulder.

"Hey~ Eren...can't you see I'm washing plates?", she said as I stretched out my hand and helped her washing the plates.

"No~", I said as I let out a breath at her neck, sending chills down her spine.

"Eren...!", she finished washing and turned around her body and gave a light punch to my chest.

After that, we went up to her room and started our revision for the exam.

"Don't make a mess around here, or else Levi will be very angry....", Mikasa warned me as I opened a packet of potato chips.

"Okay...."

--Few hours later, it's already nighttime--

Author's POV

"Can't believe you're good at cooking.", Mikasa said in amazement as Eren washed the plates. She sat on the dining table, crossed her legs, stared at him. He had changed his shirt into a black tank top, exposed his well-tone biceps.