Chapter 3

Mikasa's POV

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!, we both laugh loudly and cause the entire class become dead silence

We quickly looked at our books pretend that nothing happened.

"YEAGER!!! I KNOW THAT WAS YOU!!! KEEP QUIET!!!", Mr Shadis yelled at us. "OKAY! Let's continue our lesson."

~Ding dong~, it's recess time.

"Bye Mr Shadis, I'm hungry!", Eren said as he somehow appear near the front door and went out quickly.

"HEY, YEAGER!!! COME BACK!!! *sigh* still childish as always. Okay, you all can go out for recess." Mr Shadis said.

I'm still sitting at my place, trying to figure out how Eren went from my side to the front door that quick.

"Still amaze by Eren? This is the typical Eren Yeager.", a blonde hair boy said. "Oh, name's Armin Arlert. Eren is probably waiting for us at the canteen."

"Okay, nice to meet you, Armin."

I grabbed my bento and walked towards the canteen with Armin.

"How do you know where's Eren?", I asked Armin.

"Nah, that's simple, just follow those fangirls screaming for Eren.", he said.

"Fan...girls?"

"Wait a second....hmm....found him!", Armin said while pointed his finger towards the table that surrounded by peoples.

"Hey guys! Over here!", Eren yelled.

"Let's introduce my friends.", he said. "So, they are Jean, Connie, Sasha, Ymir and Krista."

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Mikasa."

"Nice to meet you too.", they all replied.

"Well...Eren, you finally can eat your cheeseburger.", Jean said

"I'm wait for these moments for years, I'm....", Eren said and started to weep.

"Come on Eren, seriously?", Jean and Connie said.

All those fangirls near us quickly searching for tissue for him. Treating him like a baby. I reached my pocket and give him a piece of tissue.

"Thanks....Mikasa...", he said as he wipe his tears and snot over his face.

"Eren must be glad to eat his cheeseburger after these years.", Krista said.

"It must be!", we all laugh as Eren kept denied.

Suddenly the entire crowd went silent, I noticed three people went towards our table.

"Mikasa, looks like you're making new friends.", a blonde hair girl said to me.

"At least I'm making friends, not like you just hanging around with Reiner and Bertholdt, Annie.", I replied.

"Oh really?", she stepped closer, clenching her fist and posed her signature fighting style.

I placed my bento aside, slowly stood up, cracking my knuckles. "You know what, I haven't punch someone in the face for years.", I said as I started to walk closer and closer to Annie.

The crowd started to whisper.

"Oh my god, are they going to fight?"

"Wait a minute, they are Annie and Mikasa!"

We both stared at each other, as the entire crowd are either stunned or waiting for things to happen.

"Are they really think that we are going to fight?", Annie broke the silence.