Chapter 7

*D-day*

Mikasa's POV

I soon woke up from the dream that I can't really remember about. "Hmm...Why's Eren in my dream? What time is it?", I mumbled as I trying to find my phone. "Crap, it's already 1pm!"

I walked downstairs and found out there's no one in the house. "He's probably go to work by now.", I mumbled. I noticed there's a note on the table.

"Hey brat, if you see this note, breakfast is already prepared on the table and the coffee is in the kitchen, just pour some hot water in it. Yeah, don't stay up late at night, it's not good for your health. Oh by the way, Happy birthday Mikasa."

~Levi~

I looked at the calendar, "It's February 10, happy birthday to me, I guess.", I smirked a little. I drank my coffee, watching television program. Suddenly, my phone vibrated and notified me that I have to meet Eren at my brother's cafe 8 o'clock tonight.

"Ahh...almost forget about that, how forgetful I'm.", I mumbled.

I continued to have my breakfast or lunch I should say. I washed my plate and find a book to read in my room. I put on my headphones, listening to some relaxing music while reading my book.

After finished reading my book, I noticed the time is almost 6 o'clock. "Why today's time past that fast? Looks like my birthday is going to past without anyone celebrating it.", I said.

I got undressed, took my towel and went for a shower. "Ahh...", I felt so relaxed, a shower always washed away all my stresses.

As soon as I finished shower and dress up, I opened my closet tried to find suitable clothes to wear. After a while, I finally found the clothes I have to wear, a black camo style T-shirt, grey jeans and a pair of Adidas NMD I bought a while ago.

"How much time I have?", I mumbled as I looked towards the clock. "*sign* About an hour and a half..."

I lied on my bed, started to flashback my time with my parents, tears started to row down my eyes.

"Why do I think about that, they're gone and I can't change that fact.", I wiped away my tears and started changing my clothes. I took my laptop and a couple books for the science project.

The outside world is getting darker as time past. I locked my gate and start my journey to Levi's cafe.

--Few minutes later--

I arrived at Levi's cafe and noticed Eren is standing in front of the cafe.

"Oi Eren, don't just stand there, lighten this area with the flashlight.", I heard Levi voice from inside the cafe.

"Okay okay, where?", Eren said.

"Here! Dumbass!", Levi yelled.

"Hi, Eren. What's the matter?", I asked Eren.

"Oh hey Mikasa! I don't know, probably the fuse broke or he forgot to pay the bill, I guess.", Eren said.

"Hey! I heard that! I pay the bill every month on time, you brat.", Levi yelled. "The fuse broke. Come in, I'm almost done."

Eren and I walked inside, the cafe was pitch black. It's so dark I can't even see a thing. I put my bag aside and find a place to sit.