Chapter 2

Tré's P.O.V

He is annoying me to death now. He won't stop rambling on. "BILLIE JUST SHUT UP I WANT TO GO TO SLEEP!" "Sucks for then". I'm just going to zone out. I can't be bothered with his shit right now. "Billie please just shut up and go to sleep" "No I'm really hyper" "Fine I'll sleep in your room" I said, getting up out the bed. "No Tré you can't go in my room!" "Why?" I giggled. "You just can't okay" "Billie Joe Armstrong. What is in your room I can't see?". I swear I'm seeing him going red. Is he? "You're not going in my room end of". I started running but soon after Billie tackled me down to the ground. It really hurt. "Ow Billie fucking hell. What is actually in your room thats so bad you have to tackle me?" I said turning over to face him. "You just really can't look in there". He was straddling my hips. Was it on purpose? "Why Billie? Probably dildos" "What no! Its nothing like that" "Then what is it?"

Billie's P.O.V

I sighed and finally gave in. I wanted to get off him as soon as possible because I heard Mike moving about downstairs and if he saw.. He wouldn't like it. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into my room. It was so embarrassing.

Tré's P.O.V

Woah. I did not imagine it was like this. "Billie.." "I did tell you not to come in here". There were pictures all over the walls and on his desk. They were pictures of the band. Well there were a few of the band. A few of his dogs, him and his kids. Yeah he had another kid with Adrienne. He doesn't see them much. Only because him and Adrienne aren't actually together. But there were pictures.. Of me and him. Us laughing. There were pictures from 11 years ago. Even back when we were in high school. It was kinda weird. There was even pictures of us kissing. Okay not kinda, REALLY weird. "Why are most of the pictures me?" "Because most of the pictures I have were you. I wanted to keep my memories" "Oh. Alright. What was so bad about coming in here?" "I just thought you wouldn't react so well" "Well it is sort if weird but its okay I guess". I watched Billie as he sat on his bed. "Your room is so messy. You'd think it was a teenager's room" "You know how to piss me off so well" "Well. Billie that is sort of my job". His room was starting to annoy me. It was so fucking messy. I started cleaning away some stuff. I came across a pair of underwear. "Are you serious Billie?" I said turning to face him with the underwear. "Yeahhhhh. You don't want to touch that". Oh my god gross. I threw it at him but it missed him and landed next to him. "You're so disgusting Billie" "Hey shut up. Its my room. Stop cleaning my room I'll do it tomorrow" Billie demanded and threw the pair of underwear in the washing basket. I have to say he has quite a good throw and aim. I did as he told me too and I went and sat next to him on his bed. I can't help but notice his briefs that he's wearing. They're so tight for him. I'm pretty sure I was staring for a long time.

Billie's P.O.V

"Tré?". I had no response from him. He sometimes does this. He loves to get lost in his thoughts. I shook him and he had this facial expression. Like he's just seen a ghost. "Yeah?" He said. "Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine" "Okay". I laid down with Tré and I thought about saying something. "Can I spoon you" I giggled. Tré twisted his chest so he was looking at me so he hasn't fully turned around. He was looking at me like I was a weirdo. He turned back and went to sleep. I took that as a no then. I looked around at all the pictures. It was so cute to think of the memories with Tré. But that soon changed. All the arguments. All the name calling. Drinking. Violence. I've never forgave myself for that. I started to cry lightly, not noticing Tré has woken up and hugging me. I heard a faint whisper say "its okay. Its going to be alright"...