Chapter 6

Billie's P.O.V

I woke up and looked over to my side. Tré wasn't there. I pulled the covers off me and got out of bed. And there he was. He was asleep on the floor. Fucking idiot. I kicked him gently and woke him up. "Morning Sleeping Beauty". He mumbled something but I couldn't quite make out what he said. Probably something along the lines of fuck off. "Come on get up its 9:08 AM" "Its too fucking early man. Go back asleep". Alright he's being an awkward twat. I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder. If he wasn't fully awake before, he is now. I walked out and went into the main area of the bus and flopped him down onto a seat.

Tré's P.O.V

He's such a prick. I was sleeping. "You're such a fucking prick you know that right?" "I've heard. Not too keen on it but if most people says it, it has to be right" "And a smartass" I mumbled. "Oh nice one. I know I'm smart". You can't win with this guy. Its so fucking annoying. He sat in front of me with a cup of coffee and slid it across the table over to me. "Cheers" "Its alright". We both sat in silence. It was awkward.

Billie's P.O.V

I've got too.. "Tré. Uh. Well y'know what happened last night. It was a bit fast y'know. Don't get me wrong I do love you its just.. I don't want to sneak around behind everyone's backs. Well obviously don't tell the fans. Especially Adrienne. She'd go ape shit. I don't even know where I'm going with this. I guess I'm just saying take things slow?" "Yeah. Yeah sure. And 1. You make it sound like we had sex and 2. We didn't take it fast really, it's been 12 years Billie. 12 years. Waiting for the right time to confess to you"

Tré's P.O.V

My heart is racing. I saw Billie smile. I shuffled over and sat next to Billie. I kissed him, wrapping my arms around my neck. He deepened the kiss. This was so beautiful. My mind went to places that were inappropriate. I pulled back and stared at him. He was staring back at me. I really just want to fuck him. Would that be going a bit fast?.

Billie's P.O.V

I wonder what he's thinking. He's so fucking hot I can't. I just like wanna. Ugh. I don't even know. I quickly picked him up bridal style and carried him to my room. I pushed him onto my bed and climbed on top of him. He is so fucking hot when he's just in boxers. I leaned down and sucked at his neck. He moaned a few times which sent tingly sensations down my spine. I slowly moved down to his chest and then gradually to his V line..

Tré's P.O.V

We both laid here, trying to catch our breathes. Well I didn't fuck him, he fucked me, but it was nice. More than that actually. Fucking hell. It was more than amazing I- I just can't. He gives me so much pleasure. I've been waiting for this moment for 12 years. Me and him just non-stop flirted and teased each other on stage but that was just for the fans wasn't it? I suddenly felt the urge to sit on Billie's lap. Its alright we were both back in boxers. I done it anyway. I stared down at him and he stared up at me.

Billie's P.O.V

I leaned up, my elbows supporting me, and kissed Tré. I tugged on his bottom lip a little when I parted. Oh god no. He's doing it again. Just like all those years ago. "FUCK TRÉ NAH. Mhmm" I moaned out as he moved his hips, applying pressure and friction to that area. My breathes quickened to his pace. "P-please Tré.." "What is it?". I loved it when he says stuff in a seductive tone. "F-faster". I couldn't handle it when he was going fast but I loved it at the same time. "FUCK TRÉ AHH FUCK FUCK".

Tré's P.O.V

I loved it when he was weak and under me. I stopped and leaned down to suck at his neck. "Tré Please. I. I n-need you..". I felt my lips curl into a smirk. I moved into a position where I was laying on him. I started grinding against him, creating friction for the both of us. "Shit Billie. Ah fuck" I moaned out, but barely audible. I started going faster, letting a few moans slip out from the singer. I stopped grinding against him and kissed him. It became a steamy make out session. I slowly trailed my hand down from his chest down to just above the waistband of his boxers. I slid my hand inside his boxers and moved it up and down.

Billie's P.O.V

I felt myself reaching my climax. "TRÉ. AHHHH. FUCK FUCK TRÉ. F-FASTER". I couldn't help myself but scream. "TRÉ. I'M GUNNA". I saw Tré smirk and leaned down once again to attack my neck. "TRÉ. FUCKKKKKK. P-PLEASE DON'T STOP". He slowed his pace letting me come back down from my high. I wanted to do things my own way so I flipped him over and pinned his wrists down. I quickly grabbed a tie and tied his wrists to the bed frame. This is going to fun...

Hoped you liked this chapter. Decided to do like nearly full smut? I dunno. Comment (or message me if you're shy, don't worry I don't bite) if you want more chapters like this and also just ideas for chapters.