Chapter 8

Tré's P.O.V

We're about an hour into the concert. We decided to change the songs about a little. Put Fuck Time at the end. Anyway at this point in time I'm running around on stage with my drumsticks. "TRÉ CALM DOWN AND GET BACK TO YOUR DRUMS" I hear Billie shouted into the microphone whilst giggling. I ignored him and carried on running about. Fuck him. Green Day isn't just about him. I turned around and I was tackled down to the ground by him. We were both giggling. The crowd cheering for is to kiss. I shrugged my shoulders and kissed him. But little did the crowd know, that kiss meant something. We both smiled and got up. I was so out of breath.

Billie's P.O.V

I fucking love Tré. He's so hyper on stage. He's so cute. Like an excited puppy he is. I guess I better do the last song. "YOU GUYS READY FOR FUCK TIME!" I shouted into the microphone. The crowd cheered back at us so I started singing.

Oh, drop your laundry and slam the door,
I don't want your love, so give me more,
I'm a beggar but I don't want a dime,
Ahhhh,

Oh baby, baby, it's fuck time,
You know I really wanna make you mine,
Oh baby, baby, it's fuck time,
There's nothing left to say, yeah,

Take a look into my eyes,
I wanna hold you 'til you're paralysed, WHOAW,

Oh, Amanda Jones, your holy grace,
I want to choke you 'til you're blue in the face,
Got dirty thoughts in a dirty mind,
Ahhhh,

Oh baby, baby, it's fuck time,
You know I really want to make you mine,
Oh baby, baby, it's fuck time,
There's nothing left to say, yeah,

Take a look into my eyes,
I wanna hold you 'til you're paralysed,
Ahhhh, ahh, ha-ha-ha, yeah, WHOA,

Take a look into my eyes,
I wanna hold you 'til you're paralysed,

Take a look into my eyes,
I wanna hold you 'til you're paralysed

I was staring at Tré through all of the song. I think it made him uncomfortable. Once we were finished with the show me, Mike, Tré and Jason all went backstage. "That was a great show guys" Mike said. "Yeah. Yeah it was" I replied, staring at Tré. "Billieeeee. Quit staring at me". I laughed and took a sip of my water whilst all the other guys had beers. Unfair but I don't want to turn out like all those years ago. "I'm going back to the tour bus. Seeya later guys" I said, standing up. "Wait Billie I'll come. I'm tired as fuck". I smirked and started walking as he followed me. Soon enough we arrived at the bus. I reached into my pocket and grabbed the keys. I fumbled around with them trying to find the right one and then eventually unlocking it. "Ladies first" I chuckled. He put his middle finger up at me and walked inside. I totally weren't staring at his ass. He has a nice one though. Anyway I walked in after him. I went and sat down next to him. He's probably daydreaming like usual. I left him too it and went on my phone. "Tré?" I asked. He hummed in response as he turned around to face me. "Whats depression like?"