Chapter 12

Billie's P.O.V

I woke up and Tré was gone. I didn't panic like I did ages ago. It happens now and then but I heard him talking, probably to Mike. I got out of bed and grabbed some new clothes and walked to the shower. They didn't notice me walk out, I didn't have to pass them though. I spent like half an hour in the shower. I just wish Mike would allow me and Tré to be together. Its not even fair. I walked out and they were still talking. About what though? I hid so they couldn't see me but I could hear them. "Tré this fling with Billie won't last long. You'll end up like last time. I don't want that happening". Yeah thats Mike. Should I interrupt? Nah. Just see what happens. I want to know what Tré thinks. "Mike. I'm pretty sure its not a fling. I really do love him. It won't end up like last time. I hope not but Billie's unpredictable" "Exactly my point Tré". Tré doubts our relationship? I walked up to them, Tré noticing that I've just came out the shower and giving me suggestive looks. I ignored him and looked at Mike. And then back at Tré. "You doubt our relationship. Tré I fucking love you and I hope you realise that. And I hope you realise another thing and thats the fact that I've changed since then" I stopped and looked at Mike. "And for you. I thought you're my best mate. Obviously not. I need you to back me up with this. You out of all people doubt me though. Only you and Jason know I'm bisexual. Maybe a few other people I don't really know. I'm not going to turn back to the past" "Well you've turned back to alcohol. Yeah. Tré told me about that night". I didn't say anything. He might be right. I've gone back to alcohol, I could go back to abusing Tré. I heard Tré get up off the couch. I thought he was going to walk somewhere else but he hugged me. The thought of the past catching up to me scares me. "Mike. Let me and Billie talk on our own". Mike left the bus and it was only me and Tré. I couldn't look him in the eyes. "Billie its alright. I know you're scared but I know you've changed" "Then why doubt our relationship? Is it just a joke to you?" "What!? Did you just seriously ask that!? Of course it isn't. I fucking love you Billie so much" "Yeah whatever". If he's going to say bullshit then I don't want to hear what he has to say. I went and sat down, Tré following me and sitting down rather close to me. "Billie. I really do. I've known you since high school. Yeah you use to bully me but guess what?" "What?" I replied with a scared look. He leaned in close to me and whispered in my ear. "I like a bit of pain". I feel really bad because I don't really want to go to the bedroom with him right now. I'm still kinda pissed from earlier. "Tré not right now" "Alright". It was painful silence. "I'm scared Tré. What if I turn back into my old self. Hurt everybody I know. Thats all I fucking do. Hurt everyone. I don't want too but its like I was born to do that". I started sobbing. I rested my elbows on the table and rested my head in my hands. I felt him rub my back. "Its alright Billie. You can make things right. You have done with me" "Yeah but that doesn't make people forget the past and obviously Mike isn't willing to do that" "Who gives a fuck what Mike thinks? At the end of the day its our relationship and if we want to fuck each other senseless and be together then we will. If he doesn't like well he can go fuck himself and learn to deal with it" "Yeah I guess you're right" "You guess? You know im right". I sighed and lifted my head from my hands. I looked at Tré. Mike's probably going to make us split up. Tré leaned and kissed me. Our lips moved like clockwork. And of course Mike has to walk in on us. "Oh for fuck sake guys. You're only making yourselves unhappy" "Right you know what" I said as I walked over to my two guitars I brought on the tour. One acoustic and one electric. I smashed both of them in pieces. "Shove that up your ass Mike because I'm done with your shit. Go find yourself a new singer and guitarist because I quit" I said and stormed out. I took out my phone and rang an old friend. "Hey Adrianne.."

This was a shit story I know but there you guys go. The end. Oh and Trillie One Shots is out so go look at that and tell me if you want me to make Mr. Armstrong into an actual proper story. Well. There you go. Again