Chapter 10

Tré's P.O.V

I could smell the alcohol on him but he wasn't being like what he used too. And he's pretty much sober anyway. Trust me. I would know. "I'm sorry Tré. I'm really sorry. I went to a fucking pub. Had shots. Adrienne came in and I went back to hers and-" "Please Billie don't tell me that you've. I swear to God". If he has I don't even know how I'm going to react. I won't be able to handle it. "No no. I nearly did and I'm sorry. We didn't do anything. I swear. You're the only person I need". I pecked his lips. "Its okay Billie. I know. And anyways. Who wouldn't want a bit of this?" "I don't" "Haha bullshit" "Yeah it is" He chuckled. Aww. He's so cute. "Alright. I'll be back in a minute. I'm going to phone someone" "Who?" "Holly" "What? Who's Holly?" "Billie calm down. You know I'm only yours and Holly's a childhood friend" "Oh" "Billieeee. Don't be sad. You can have cuddles later" "I don't want cuddles" "Then what do you want?" "I want to be top for once. You never let me be top" "Yeah okay later. Just be patient I won't be long on the phone". I phoned up Holly and it felt like forever being on the phone with her. After what seemed like an hour or so Billie started to become impatient. "Tré hurry up. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee". Jesus he wants this bad. "Yeah hold on I'm still on the phone".

Billie's P.O.V

I got really impatient so I climbed onto Tré's lap. "Fuck Billie get off. Im speaking to Holly" "I can't fucking wait forever y'know". I heard him sigh and arrange with Holly to meet her tomorrow. "There you happy now? Come on". I grinned and held him down on the sofa. I kissed him roughly. Tré pulled back. "What you doing?" "I needed air Jesus Billie. I'm not really in the mood for this". For fuck sake. This always happens. "Alright" I replied. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. Woah. A little steamy make out session y'know. "Tré this isn't even funny" I said as I pulled away. "What?" He chuckled. "You can't just get me excited and turned on and then just back out of it" "But its funny" "Yeah. Alright" "Awww Billieeeee" Tré said really cutely. He playfully punched my arm. Mike and Jason walked in and Trè and I shot our heads around to look at them. It was then I realised Tré had a boner. Great. "Uh. What are you two doing?" Mike snapped. I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Uh. I was tickling him" I replied. I could see Jason trying not to laugh. "Alright, well me and Mike will leave you guys to it. Bye" Jason quickly said and dragged Mike out. Thank god. I looked at Tré. "Jesus can you get any redder?" I chuckled. "Oh shut up". I stroked his hair. Its so soft. "What you going to do about down there then?" "I dunno Billie" "I can help" I said and wiggled my eyebrows. He smirked and I dragged him to my bedroom, well. If you want to call it that..

Short chapter I know but I just wanted to update. Have fun reading!