Chapter 7

Billie's P.O.V

Watching Tré scream my name is such a turn on. And especially when he's tied up. At this very moment in time I was sucking his dick. "Fuck Billie. Ah shit" he moaned. Just hearing him moan is orgasmic.

Tré's P.O.V

My head's spinning. I can't handle it. Every now and then he'd moan around my dick sending vibrations through my body. He started going faster and faster. "OH FUCK BILLIE" I screamed whilst coming into his mouth. I watched him as he swallowed it, a bit dripping from the side of his mouth. I giggled whilst wiping it away. I'm fucking exhausted. Billie moved up and kissed me. I kissed back, putting my hands on his waist. "Come on. We'll get dressed and walk around" I said, twirling my finger in his hair.

Billie's P.O.V

I don't want to go out. Not until the show at least. "Can't we just stay inside? We could. I dunno. Get high?" "I want to go out for once Billie. Instead of getting high and pissing about. I want to actually explore somewhere" "But Tré I'm exhausted. I just wanna relax" "Fine". I cuddled up to Tré and kept planting kisses on his cheek. "GUYS!? WHERE ARE YOU?" I heard a voice shout through the bus. Shit. Its Mike. He sounded like he was close. Me and Tré exchanged worried looks. He's going to hit the roof if he finds out. And that was it. He bursted into my room staring at us. "Hey Mike.." I said awkwardly.

Mike's P.O.V

I saw Billie and Tré. In bed. Together. Fucking naked. Disgusting. I told them two that I'm not putting up with their relationship again. "GUYS GET SOME CLOTHES ON!" I shouted as I stepped out and closed the door. A few minutes later Billie and Tré came out clothed. Thank fuck for that.

Billie's P.O.V

I'm dreading on whats Mike's going to say. Me and Tré trailed behind Mike and, holding hands. We went and sat down. I'm guessing we're having to talk about this.

Tré's P.O.V

I'm going to tell Mike straight. I am NOT talking about my relationship. I don't even know where our relationship stands anyway. "So. What's happening between you two then?" Mike asked. No one spoke. "Okay.. So no one's speaking.." Mike said awkwardly. "Yeah maybe because we don't want to talk about it. Me and Billie just want to be left alone".

Billie's P.O.V

I squeezed Tré's hand gently because I noticed he was getting annoyed. Mike was looking down at his hands. "Okay. But you guys are going to go downhill again. Don't come to me when you guys are upset" Mike said and walked out. I traced little patterns on Tré's hand with my thumb. "We'll be alright Tré. We'll make this work". Both of our hairs were complete messes and frankly, it looked fucking hot. "I'm going for a shower" I said, standing up. "I'll join you" Tré replied smirking. I smiled at him and held his hand as we walked to the bathroom. We both stripped and stepped in the shower as the water ran down out bodies.

Tré's P.O.V

I love Billie. He's so cute, obnoxious and.. Rough. Yeah rough. I love it when he's rough. "Guess I'm making you wet" I giggled. I couldn't help myself. "Yeah guess you are" He giggled as well. He leaned down and kissed my nose. It was so cute. We rubbed shampoo in each other's hair and washed it out for each other. We done the same with body wash. By the time we got out we had to rush about getting ready for the show and driving there. It was nice to play in our hometown.

Time skip

Billie's P.O.V

We sat in silence for a while. We didn't really know what to say. I guess we were quite nervous about Mike. "What if he makes us split up?" I whisper. "He won't. And if he does I'll slap him and we won't split up. We'll sneak around" Tré replied. I hugged him as close as I possibly could. I don't want to lose him. I don't want to put him through what I made him in the past. I kissed his forehead and stared into his eyes. "Tré. I'll never let you go. I'm going to treat you better than what I have done in the past" "Billie. You treated me just fine we just had our ups and downs". I kissed him and cuddled up to him. We sat in silence until we arrived to our destination.