Chapter 5

Billie's P.O.V

I was kissing him. And he was kissing me. Okay okay keep calm Billie. We parted for air. "That was awesome". Fucking idiot why say that? "Yeah. Whatever floats your boat" Tré chuckled. Oh my god. He's so cute I legit can't. "Youknowyou'resocuteandIreallyreallyloveyouandIwanttobewithyouTré" I said all in one breath. That was actually impressive.

Tré's P.O.V

Did he just ask me out? Did Billie Joe Armstrong just ask me out? "Did you just ask me out?" "Well uh. I mean you could take it that way". I could see him blushing. I reached my hand out and turned on the lamp so I can see him. His emerald green eyes lit up the room and his fluffy jet black hair is so cute. Its like you want to pet it all the time. I couldn't help but kiss him again. His lips were so soft and luscious.

Billie's P.O.V

I have butterflies. I've never felt like this. I guess I really do love Tré this time. Oh shit. I'm still naked.. I got out of bed and slipped on some new boxers and climbed back into bed. I stared into Tré's eyes. They were so blue. Bluer than a ocean if thats even possible. I attacked his lips again with mine and somehow got my fingers tangled in his hair.

Tré's P.O.V

I really didn't want this night to end. He's so beautiful. But of course Mike had to ruin it all and banged his massive hands on the door to the bus. We both exchanged glances and walked out to the door. Billie swung it open to reveal Mike. "I ran out of coffee. Can I nick yours? Thanks" he said walking into the bus. Me and Billie laughed. It was just funny how he asked but then didn't even wait for a reply and said thanks.

Billie's P.O.V

I think we need to get Mike in rehab for his coffee addiction. Jesus fucking Christ he's stealing ours now. "How the fuck have you managed to run out of coffee already?" I asked, crossing my arms. I'm sort of used to crossing my arms and questioning someone. Sometimes having experience of being a teacher comes in handy. "I drank it all" He replied. Me and Tré rolled our eyes at the same time.

Mike's P.O.V

Why are they questioning me about my coffee? I only ran out of coffee. What's the sudden interest? If anything it should be me asking all the questions here. "So. You both came to the door at the same time, both in your boxers. Anything you want to tell me?". I waited for a response, it took a while but soon Billie piped up.

Billie's P.O.V

"I was masturbating" I said. Why did I say that? Theres like a load of other different things I could've said and yet I still chose that. I could feel Tré's eyes on me. It was uncomfortable but it wasn't at the same time.

Tré's P.O.V

"Yeah. I was asleep. You banging on the door woke me up". My heart's racing. I can't handle it, I really want to tell Mike but I don't know how he will react. Why would Billie say he was masturbating? He's weird. But I love him. "Oh okay. Sorry Tré. I'll just like take all your coffee and leave". Soon after Mike left I looked at Billie. He was on his phone like usual. "Hey Billie?" I said, hoping to get his attention. "Yeah?" "Why did you kiss me?"

Billie's P.O.V

Oh god. I was dreading this question. I don't even know why I did it. All I know is it felt right. It felt so right. "I don't know Tré. I really don't know. But it felt right, y'know" I said, looking up at Tré. I couldn't tell what he was feeling. His face was blank. He walked off so I followed him. I jumped onto his back and started giggling. I saw his smile and it was so cute. I pecked his cheek a load of times, hoping that if he is sad that makes him feel better.

Tré's P.O.V

Billie's so sweet. I led him to his room and dropped him onto his bed. I climbed on top of him and lightly kissed the end of his nose. He smiled and held my hand. I leaned down and kissed him slowly. Nothing better interrupt us. I don't care I will slap whatever if it does. "We better go asleep Tré Bear. We've got the show tomorrow" "But Billieeeee" "Tré I want to sleep". I wasn't really listening to him. I kissed him passionately and slowly moved my hand to his waist.

Billie's P.O.V

He's so hard to say no too. I just got so lost in the kiss I forgot about sleeping. I slid my tongue across his bottom lip, asking permission to enter. He allowed me in and our tongues were fighting for dominance.

Third person

Tré pulled on Billie's hair with his free hand. It became a heated war between the two of them. Soon enough they both had to part for air. Tré had a big grin on his face and Billie smirked up back at him.

Tré's P.O.V

Dammit. He's so fucking handsome I can't. His hair, His eyes, His lips. Just his everything in general. I rolled off of him and laid beside him. "I love you Billie" "I love you too Tré". Those words melts my heart. I cuddles up to Billie and closed my eyes. I thought of everything we went through together and smiled.

Billie's P.O.V

I saw Tré close his eyes so I figured he was falling asleep. I stroked his hair to help him, his breaths evened out. He always looked so peaceful when he slept. I closed my eyes and tried sleeping but I couldn't for a while. I was thinking of Tré. Thinking of how we used to be so young and in love. Thats when I realised its not we used to be, we always have been but never wanted to admit it after that last arguement. I sighed and then fell asleep.