Chapter 3

Billie's P.O.V

I calmed down a little bit as Tré was spooning me, tracing little patterns on my chest with his finger. This is why I always go to Tré when I'm upset. He always knows how to calm me down. I grabbed his finger lightly and twiddled my thumb with his finger. "We've got the tour tomorrow y'know that right?". He looked straight at me. I wonder what he's thinking. "Yeah I know. You should get some sleep". His voice sounded so gruff. "So do you. You look like shit" I chuckled, trying to stop myself crying. "Yeah you do too. You look really rough. C'mon asleep" he demanded. I rolled my eyes and turned back over to face away from him. I was pretty calm at this point but Tré, he hasn't let go of me. I won't take it as anything weird. To be fair if we went asleep facing away from each other we'd end up like this anyway. I slowly fell asleep due to the warmth of Tré

Tré's P.O.V

I heard Billie's breaths even out so I thought he'd be asleep. It was nice to know he was finally getting some sleep. He doesn't sleep a lot so when he does it makes me really happy. I slowly and gently pulled him closer to me. Its like he's my safe place. I don't know why but when I'm with him I feel like I'm safe, nothing can hurt me. I drifted away to sleep, hoping the night would never end.

Time skip to the morning.

I woke up to Billie standing at the window, opening the blinds. The light pierced through and invaded the darkness that was just right for my eyes. "Billie you fucking serious?" "Yeah. We've got two hours to pack and get everything ready". I groaned. I don't want to get up yet. "Alright" I mumbled and rolled out of bed. It felt like the first day of High School all over again. I was actually surprised to see Billie up and dressed before me. Usually its the other way around and I have to fight him to get him up. "See you in a bit BeeJ" "I'll come with you, I've already packed and got it loaded into the tour bus" "Alright. Whatever you say". I walked into my room and grabbed some clothes. I didn't even care that Billie was still watching, I got dressed right in front of him. It doesn't really make a difference. We've both seen each other. "I think I'll need this.." I said, picking up a spoon. "No. You really wouldn't" Billie replied and snatched the spoon off me. I stared up at him. "What the fuck you took my only friend away ya bastard" "Yeah whatever. Just put in some clothes" "Alright bossy". I grabbed a load of clothes. I don't even know what they were and shoved them into my suitcase. I got Billie to sit on it whilst I zipped it up. "Cheers Bill" "You're welcome Tré".

Billie's P.O.V

I can't wait for this tour. Its going to be fun with Tré and Mike. Mostly Tré though because he's really funny and hyper. We had to go now so me and Tré carried his stuff and walked out to the tour buses to meet Mike. "Having fun there Billie? Looks like Tré made you his slave" Mike chuckled. I'd be his slave any day. "Yeah basically but, what are friend for?" I replied, putting Tré's suitcases away for him. I looked at him once I was done and he smiled. That smile could melt an iceberg damn. We all piled onto the tour bus and sat in silence for a while. I was sat in front of Tré but technically next to him since he was facing the window and stared out of it. All of a sudden he started singing. "Roll roll roll a joint, twist it at the end.." He paused, probably thinking what to say next. He turned around and looked at me. "Light it up, take a puff and pass it to your friends". I couldn't help but laugh. "Alright so what songs we doing Mr. Armstrong?". Fuck. I loved it when he says Mr. Armstrong. I cleared my throat. "We're starting off with All By Myself then we're going to do Basket Case, Longview, Fuck Time, Homecoming, Give Me Novocain, Whatsername, Why Do You Want Him? And to finish it off Ha Ha You're Dead. We'll have enough time in the middle to piss about on stage and shit" "Cool sounds good". I watched him as he turned back around to the window and stare out into the lonely world. Its sort of awkward singing Fuck Time because I wrote it about/for Tré...

Tré's P.O.V

Oh god. We have to sing Fuck Time. That's the song about me. Its so awkward. Its even sort of awkward that were ex's and we're sharing the same bus. Mike wanted his own but me and Billie didn't give a shit. I think we have our own beds at least. If not I'm sleeping on the couch. I could see Billie in the corner of my eye. He's writing something in his notebook. I turned around and stared at him. "What you writing?" I asked him. "Oh lyrics for a new song. I'm going to call it Young Blood" "Cool". We didn't really say anything. He knows I hate silence. Its awkward for me but I know he needs silence when he's writing down lyrics