Chapter 11

Billie's P.O.V

I woke up sweaty and hot. Way too fucking hot. Also clinging onto Tré. I had a nightmare. All the old memories. Dried up tears on my face. My breathing was quite fast. "You alright babe?" I heard Tré mumbled. "Yeah I'm alright". That did not sound convincing at all. I saw Tré's arm reach over and turn on the lamp. "You don't look it. Or sounded it" He said sternly, taking in the mess I was. "Yeah I'm fine, I. I just had a nightmare thats all" I replied, looking down at our hands. Our fingers were intertwined. Cute. "What was it about?" He asked. I didn't reply. I'm worried that my voice might fail me. "Billie. Please tell me" He practically begged. "The past" I cried. He embraced me into a hug. "Its alright Billie. I've forgiven you for it and you should forgive yourself. Is this why you've been down lately?". I nodded my head slightly. "Aww. Babe its alright its going to be okay. The past is the past" "Yeah but I. I fucking ab-abused you. I said shit to you. I was such a shitty boyfriend" "Billie. You had an addiction. You couldn't control yourself and thats alright. I love you. You're not a shitty boyfriend you make me feel safe and I really wouldn't know what I'd do without you baby". I couldn't stop crying. I just cried into Tré's shoulder until I started to get a headache. "I don't know what I've done to deserve you but fucking hell I am lucky" I muttered.

Tré's P.O.V

I hate it when Billie's like this. I haven't forgotten about the past but I've forgiven him and he should too. "Billie. You need to let the past go" I whispered. He nodded his head and held me closer. I nibbled at his neck gently to see if that calms him down. It slowly did. "Go on. Go get a shower you sweaty motherfucker" I chuckled. He glared at me. "Ghee thanks Tré" He mocked and playfully punched my arm. I climbed onto Billie's lap. "No Tré. You hurt my feelings" Billie jokingly said, crossed his arms and looked away. "Aw. Bill Bill I'm sorry" I said, inching closer to his face. He turned around and looked at me. "Meanie" Billie spat, smirking. That smirk will be the death of me. I leaned down and connected our lips. "The things you do to me" I whispered as I pressed our foreheads together. "Yes I know. Tragic" Billie replied, staring into my eyes. I smiled. He smiled back. Aww. He's so cute. "You feeling better now?" I asked. "Not quite there" Billie smirked. Oh wow. "Billie. We done it a few hours ago I am not doing it now" "Tré. Please. You're so olddddd" "I'm not I just need my sleep" "Yeah yeah whatever". I'll show this bastard up if I have too.  I reached down and sucked at his neck. I felt his smirk grew wider. "Aww Tré. So nice" "Ah shut the fuck up" I mumbled  against his neck. I sucked a bit harder, nibbling a little bit. "Ah Tré, right there" Billie moaned.

Billie's P.O.V

I started grinding a little against Tré. I can't stop myself. "Fuck Billie. More" Tré whispered seductively into my ear. That sent chills down my spine. "Did you hear that?" I asked. Tré nodded. "Shit. Mike. And possibly Jason. You gotta hide" I replied, both of us getting out of bed. "Where? Theres no where to hide!" "I don't know! Just quickly run to your room". He pecked my lips and ran out. I hate having to sneak around like this. Why can't Mike just accept us?

Tré's P.O.V

I ran out and of course. Mike and Jason was there. Shit. "What was you doing in Billie's room?" Mike asked. Great. "I was just putting his phone in there" I tried saying confidently bit for some reason it came out as a question. "If you two were just y'know just say" "Whats the point Mike because you don't like us two being together" I snapped. I'm not taking his shit anymore. "Yeah well do you remember the past!? I'm only trying to look out for you!" "YEAH WELL YOU'RE MEANT TO BE HIS FRIEND. FRIENDS SUPPORT EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHAT BUT IF YOU WOULD JUST FUCKING PAY ATTENTION YOU WOULD SEE HE'S NOT OKAY AT THE MOMENT AND HE NEEDS SOME OF THAT SUPPORT! WHERE WERE YOU WITH IT HMM? IT WAS LEFT DOWN TO ME YET AGAIN MIKE!". That shut him up. "I'm going to bed" I said and stormed off to my room. Fucking bastard. I climbed into bed. It feels so weird without Billie next to me. Maybe I'll sneak into his room when Mike's asleep. I waited an hour or so for Mike to fall asleep. Staring at the ceiling with thoughts. Yay. Fun. I snook out of my bed and quickly ran to Billie's room. I knocked and opened the door. "Billie you awake?" I asked. "Yeah come over here baby" he whispered back. I didn't hesitate and ran over and jumped onto him. "Jesus Tré" Billie giggled. "You like that bitch?" "Hey Tré! Don't steal my line. Bitch" "Yeah yeah whatever" I said and rolled off him. "So what brings you back here then Mr.Cool?" "It felt weird being in my bed alone. I wanted to sleep with you" "Awww. Cutie" "Shut up". I felt myself blushing. Prick. "Alright Mr.Armstrong I'm going to sleep" "Alright babe but one thing" "What?". He kissed me for a few seconds. I smiled as we parted. I turned over to face away from him. I felt safer with him in my bed. He moved closer to me and put his arm over me.

Finally an update. Sort of having writers block so yeah. BUT I'll probably release a Trillie One Shots book so look for that? Anyways peace guys