Chapter Fifty

After storming off at home I walked through the town still fuming and not in the greatest moods. I walked slowly going through it all in my head trying to process it all. I reached the school and walked up the large steps outside the main entrance and entered the building.
I headed to my locker and opened it placing my things inside " Hey there she is" Noel said walking over to me and wrapped his arm round my shoulders.
" Hey" I said with not much enthusiasm.
" is everything okay?" Noel asks letting go of me and turned me to face him so I was looking into his sea green eyes.
" just had a fall out with my parents but what's new" I shrug.
" is that all?" He asks raising his brow at me.
" yeah that's it" say smiling.
" good" Noel says hugging me, I look over Noels shoulder to see Spencer glancing at me.
Noel lets go of me " I'll see you later?" He asks and I nod.
Once Noel has gone Spencer walks over to me " what happened this morning?" Spencer asks.
" nothing" I shrug.
" didn't sound like nothing, dad was pretty angry and mom was upset" she says.
" Spence will you just leave it" I snap, I slam my locker shut and walk off leaving Spencer behind.
I am nearly done with my 3rd period when my phone vibrates in my pocket, I glanced at the teacher who is too inthralled in his work. I then glance at my cell to see an message from an unknown number. I open it.

Looks like lover boy has already moved on to his next victim, you never stood a chance lolly with Noel and you knew that. Don't say I never gave you anything - Kisses A
Attachment :

I am shocked and deeply hurt as I watch Noel my boyfriend snuggling up to Jenna Marshall who I may add has just appeared back at school after Alison's Funeral and memorial

I am shocked and deeply hurt as I watch Noel my boyfriend snuggling up to Jenna Marshall who I may add has just appeared back at school after Alison's Funeral and memorial. I just stare at the video letting a single tear slips down my cheek.
" Miss Hastings"
" MissHastings" I hear my name which brought me back to the present.
I glance up quickly wiping my eyes " lunch is just round the corner so, I'd appreciate it if you would not check your cell phone during my class" I sniff " sorry sir" I say shoving my phone into my bag.
*ding* the bell rings informing all the student bodies that it is lunch time, I get up out my seat and grab my bag. I am shoved aside as the other students who clearly are in a hurry get by and rush out the door for lunch.
I leave class and make my way to the cafeteria to grab something to eat not that I am hungry now but I still grab a salad and a bottle of water. I glance round the cafeteria looking for Noel wanting actually demanding an answer.
My eyes met Mona's and I raised an eyebrow at her and she gives me a weak smile and I nod. After not finding Noel I decide to just take a seat and just try to eat something before I find him and let him have it.
I just play with my food not eating a thing, my mind was on over drive. I tossed my lunch into the nearest trash can and leave the cafeteria to get some fresh air. I rounded the corner looking to see if one of the little alcoves were free and thats when I saw him with her sitting there laughing holding her in his arms just like the video I saw in class on my cell.
I am shocked no I am hurt I really thought Noel cared for me but I was wrong. I could feel the warm salty tears slipping down my cheeks as I watch them all snuggled up laughing.
So I guess I won't be going to prom with Noel which makes me sad because I am back to where I started at the bottom of the chain. I'm loser Lolly once again.
I rush off and head back into the school shoving my way passed students not really caring who I bump into I just need to get away from that scene I just watched that made me feel sick to my stomach. I shoved passed a group of girls not really caring or noticing that it was my sister and her friends.
" woah lolly slow down" Spencer says stepping front of me and placing her hand on my arm " what's wrong?" I try and yank my arm free " let go of me spence" I snap.
" I won't let go until you tell me" Spencer's says.
" get the hell of me now!" I yell and she does finally let go.
I see Emily, Hanna and Aria all glance at each other " what? You got something to say girls?" I snap and they all shake their heads clearly to scared to speak.
" that's what I thought" I say and walk away.
As soon as the bell rang I rushed out of class not wanting to be in the building a moment longer. I rushed to my locker grabbing and swapping books that I would need to take home with me. Once I was done I shut my locker and turned and walked away.
I heard someone calling my name " Hey lolly" I turned to see who it was calling me, it was Noel so I just turned back round and kept walking " Hey lolly slow down, wait up" he called.
Once Noel reached me we stopped walking " hey I was calling you" he says
" I know" I say with no warmth in my voice.
" what's wrong?" He asks frowning at me.
" what's wrong?" I chuckle how he is trying to act all innocent.
" have I done something to upset you?" He asks placing his arm round my neck.
I shrug off his arm " GET THE HELL OFF ME" I yell " stop yelling everyone will hear us" Noel says looking round at everyone who were now watching us "You're kidding me right?" I ask.
" I don't what's happening here" he frowns.
" I can't believe you" I am astounded at his continued innocence.
" lolly your acting strange and not yourself I'm worried about you" he says with concern.
" stop acting all innocent I saw you Noel with Jenna freaking Marshal all snuggled up looked real cozy to me" I say.
" oh that it's nothing" he shrugs.
" it didn't look like nothing. I thought you cared about me?" I say
" I do lolly I do" I shake my head
"You are just not listening so I hope you hear this KISS MY ASS NOEL ITS OVER!" I yell loudly making people turn and look at us whispering.
" what the hell are you all looking at" I snap, I push past Noel and just walk away. I felt the warm salty tears as they slipped down my cheeks.
I walk home crying thinking how stupid I was for falling for Noel one of the schools biggest players and I thought he had changed but I was just stupid.
I walk through the town and when I reach home I walked through the door " Spencer? Lolly? Is that you girls?" Mom calls out.
" it's me lolly" I call back.
I walk into the kitchen and shut the back door just as mom walks into the kitchen she frowns at me " Lolly are you okay?" I can't hold it in any longer " mommy" I say through myself into my mothers arms.
" oh sweetheart what's happened?" Mom asks softly.
I just sob and sob not able to get any words out. A girl just needed her momma and that's what I just did I clung on to my mama.
(I've changed the story a bit because I was going to have the Halloween train party but I forgot about the prom with the black swan which I will be adding to this story and then the train but I will have chapters in between those two events. Pretty Please read, vote and most of all please comment on this story as I'm not sure if you guys are enjoying it or not? - Carlykinz )