Chapter 1

" Hey, you there!"
The president stood in front of the school gate, commanding a male student.He turned around,staring at the short haired president in a white uniform with a dark blue tie with shiny badges, short kilt and a pair of eye-catching nikes,a total tomboy except for the kilt part.
" Earrings like these you're wearing are not allowed in this school, please take them off now. "
He ignored and took another step about to go into SM International High-school campus,but got stopped by the president's arm in front of his chest.
" Please take them off now before I tear 'em off from your precious ears. " she said with a fake grin.
" Chill,chill.Miss President. " while taking off his 'not allowed in school' earrings "Here. " He held her hand out and placed the two black earrings on her palm.
" Come to the president's room on the 5/F floor afterschool to collect them.I won't let you go easily next time, Kris Wu. " She went into the school gate,stomping with a little anger.
He smirked and went to class.

Lunch
Amber is having lunch with her best friend Luna as usual at the bench beside the tree away from the canteen, the quietest place they can find.
" Ahh~ new school year, new classmates, new crushes and new Luna. " said Luna.
Amber giggled at how silly her best friend is.
" Congrats on being this year's president again, Miss Liu. What are your goals this year?" asked Luna.
" Hmmm... ban all the inappropriate readings from the boys ,stop bullying ,more rules to control the students and hopefully, add some length to the kilt.To sum up, make our students better. "
Amber hated boys for their disgusting behaviours and frustrated about her uniform kilt length.Well, it's actually a normal length for girls, just a dark blue kilt right above the knees, but somehow annoys this 'always active' tomboy all year long.
" I support all your goals but not the girls' uniform one.Amber, our uniforms are perfect!"Luna stood up from the bench, and did a twirl to show off her dark blue uniform kilt.
Amber face palmed.
A bunch of girls screaming noises came from the canteen. " What's that? " asked Amber. " Oh, it's Kris.He's got girls around him ever since he transferred to here last year.Isn't he hot?"said Luna with an admiring stare at the tall guy away from them. " Hot? Really? "said Amber with a disgusted face on her.

Afterschool
Amber was checking the books she collected from the boys that she suspected as inappropriate reading in the president's room.Well,her room at school. Click- the door opened.A tall guy stood.Amber didn't lift up her head but said " Whatever you're doing here, I'm busy.wait a sec. "
He walked behind her in silence,leaned down to her neck and blew warm breath to her uncovered neck (cuz her short hair).
" Yaaaa " Amber turned her head to the direction the warm breath came from, blushing.Face to face with Kris.So close, she even blushed more. "Y-yea.You.Earrings. "She quickly went off her chair, trying to escape this awkward situation. " Aish. Where is it... " she murmured searching in her drawer. He smirked at her redness on her cheeks.He took a glance at what she was reading. " Woah!So you hide here reading these magazines everyday after school.Miss perverted president? " " N-no! I was checking those magazines from you guys.And don't call me 'Miss perverted president'. " shouted Amber in embarrassment.
" From us guys? How can you assume that I'm one of them.Miss perverted president? " said Kris with a louder 'perverted'. " Well, all men are the same.Dirty minded and teasing always.So you're basically the sa-" She got cut off when she got her chin lifted by Kris. She flinched a little for this sudden action from a guy.Amber took his hand off her chin and placed his earrings on his palm. " Here. " " And I'm gonna leave so you better leave too. " said Amber quickly grabbed her bag wanting to leave because this situation left her blushing so much.
She locked the room door and walked in speed trying to make the guy behind her can't follow her.With Kris's long legs, of course he could catch on with her speed.In just a few minutes, they're on the street already. Amber turned around to face the annoying creature behind her who's been following her for the last few minutes. " Can you stop following me? I'm sure you don't live anywhere near here. " " How'd you know? " " I've read all the informations of you students during summer.So stop following me now. " " So Miss perverted president is a stalker too! Oh gosh.Us students are in great danger now!Help!Help! " Kris shouted while the tomboy was trying to cover his mouth. "S-stop!People are looking at me!What's your deal?! " "Tell me where you're going, your home isn't here either. " " It's none of your business, I don't even know you. " said Amber annoyed.Then she quickly ran off and crossed the road, parted with Kris.
Kris thought to himself looking at the tomboy's back,for the very first time,he is interested for a girl.Not any girl but this tomboy.

"Welcome back, miss! "

I'm a newbie to wattpad, so plz excuse my bad English and the boring story.the purpose of writing this story is actually to spend time during holidays.lol. Anyway,plz leave a comment! Thx for readin'