Chapter 2

" Welcome back, miss "
3 girls giggled as they walked to a table, a well dressed waiter went behind them and pulled the chairs for the ladies.
" My lovely ladies, what's for today's order? "
The 3 girls are Krystal, Victoria and Ailee, known as Royal Café's frequent customers.And all ladies can't help but crush on the waiter who's serving them almost daily.
" Ice lemon tea for three of us please. " said Victoria with an admiring stare.
" So three ice lemon tea, thank you for your orders and please enjoy your time here. " said the waiter and ended with a charming smile.And of course that smile hit on the three girls.
Then the waiter soon went to another table of ladies as they commanded and served.All the ladies in the café's eyes rolled from left to right as the waiter went here and there.
" He's gonna be a great boyfriend. "
" I wish I had him as a boyfriend. "
" Hmm...who's the lucky girl tho? "
" Let's ask him. " Nodded Krystal and Victoria.Krystal lifted her hand,eying the waiter to come and not the other staffs.
" What can I help you,miss? "
" May I ask you something? " asked Krystal.
" Sure. " said the waiter in confusion.
" Do you have a girlfriend? " asked Krystal in a loud voice?because the whole café turned their head and waited for his answer.The waiter blushed a bit.
" A-ah.I-I don't think I-I uh have a girlfriend. "
The girls were shocked.Very shocked.
" So you're available? " asked Krystal confidently.
" I-I uh-" the waiter saw the boss mouthing him to say yes behind the girls. So in boss's command " Y-yea I'm available, I guess. " a hand scratching the back of his head.
The whole café was full of girls' squealing sound as they heard that their crush is available.Krystal smirked as she knew what to do next.Make him hers.

Café closing hours
" You guys worked really well today, especially our charming waiter, Remi! " said the boss.
('Remi' is her fake name in the café . *Amber mentioned she wanted this name if she wasn't called Amber on WTP)
The waiter stood in front of his locker and took his school uniform.Or should I use 'her school uniform'.About to walk into the changing room when the boss stopped her. " Amber! " she turned her head.
" Thank you for saying yes today.I'm so sorry to make you say that because it might bring you a lot of trouble in fu- " she stopped her boss
" It's ok.It's ok.Anything for the café.And I don't think they'd do anything to me. "
" They've been staring at you for a long time.You didn't see that because you were serving others but we saw it.J-just be careful and don't let your identity spill out to your fangirls. "
" H-how will they know?I'll go change now."Amber giggled as she went into the changing room.

7:00pm
She was the last person to leave the café so she's responsible for locking the doors.She stood in front of the back door and took out the keys and locked it. She sighed. Suddenly someone blew a warm breath to her neck from behind.
" Oh my gosh!Jes- " She stopped as she saw who's behind her -- Kris.
" So you work here instead of reading those magazines. " He broke the silence.He took a glance at the poster on the door.The poster has their café uniforms on it. " So you wear those. " pointing at the female café uniform.
(female café uniforms look more like skin showing kinda uniforms,go imagine urself,something Amber wouldn't wear)
" N-no!Why would I.I-I don't work here. " said Amber nervously because a student from her school is slowly realising her secret. " Then you're stealing from the café. " Kris leaned in closely.Amber grabbed his shoulders and pulled him away. " I'm not doing anything illegal. Just go home,sir. "
Then she ran away, again escaping the situation where he actually knew the answer already.What can she do now?Pray for the secret not to be exposed and him stupid enough not to realise it.

That's a short update tho...thx for reading this crap.and leave a comment of ships btw.