Chapter 6

Oh no. Why is he here? Oh yea. He said he was going to a café. This is the café!?! What am I gonna do what if he found out... thought Amber.

She kept bowing at him to prevent him from recognising her until he was led to a seat by another staff.
Phew- Oh ma gawsh. He looks over again. She released her bow and quickly turned over and faced a wall.

" Remi~ " said Kris.
Amber quickly walked to him, eyes looking at Henry " What can I help you, sir? "
" Nothing. " Kris trolled her again. She held her anger and stomped away to serve other guests. " Hi may I help you?... "

Henry started observing around and taking pictures for the project. He held his phone and captured everything in the café. He scrolled through the pictures he took, a picture of a waiter caught his eyes. He zoomed in. Is that Amber? He quickly looked around searching for the person in the picture.
" Here's your cheesecake, Miss. "
" Just call me Krystal. "
" Haha. Whatever you say, Krystal. "

Remi? That is exactly the guy in that picture. Wait. Guy? But Amber's a girl. Thought Henry.
" Uh... R-Remi? " said Henry hoping he got the name right.
Hearing a sudden call for Amber from a guy caught Kris's attention, he looked over.

What is he doing here.

Amber heard Henry's voice, she was very nervous.
What can I do now. He's a guest after all. I'll just explain to him afterwards. She slowly walked to Henry with her head down avoiding his glances.

" Excuse me? I thought you were serving me. "
She felt a grip on her wrist when she almost reached Henry. She looked at the guy, " K-Kris? " she mouthed.
" I'm gonna punish you. Come with me. "
He pulled her by her wrist into the locker room and left Henry a big question mark in his head.

" What are you doing? " asked Amber.
" You knew it's Henry Lau. " said Kris.
" Then why did you do that. I'll explain to him if he found out. "
" I don't like sharing things. Miss President is mine... " Kris pouted.
" Oh my. Ew. "

" Seriously. Can you don't let others know this except me? "
" He came for the project. It's ok to let him know, he's nice to me. "
" So it's ok to let the whole school know. "
" No! I mean like good friends. "
" How about your other friend ( Luna ). Haha! You see me as a good friend? "
" N-no! I mean like Snoopy is a good friend of mine I think... and you uh... you're a rival. "
" Rival? Nothing more than that? Snoopy? He got a nickname from you already... "
" You're so annoying. " said Amber while getting her phone out.

Messages
From Henry Lau
Yo. Do you work in a café?

From Henry Lau
I saw someone that looks familiar. Is that you??

From Henry Lau
Omg i saw Kris pulling that person away with him. Was it uuuuuuu?

Amber showed the texts in front of Kris's face.
" Look what you've done! "
Kris read the messages and laughed.
" You would've been recognised if I didn't do that. Thank me. "

Amber widened her eyes and held her fist giving him a punch in the chest. But Kris was fast enough to dodge that and grabbed her hand in his hand.
" Agrhh- I-it hurts. Ouch. "
" I said I'll punish you... " he pulled her arm over his shoulder and turned her over against the lockers. " hmm... what kind of punishment shall you be given? "
" WHAT THE- KRIS WU IF YOU... ANY CLOSER... YOU'LL- "
He moved closer to her and...

Short update this time cuz I'm still typing the second part... Stay tuned! I'll keep thinking of the story at school cuz I'm bored. Also plz comment and vote cuz it means a lot to me, btw a reader dmed me days ago, wow ppl actually read this. I'm amazed :) thanks for checking out!