Chapter 3

Next day at school (morning)
Amber was walking along the hallway ,trying to overhear what other students are talking about. Are they talking about her? Did Kris told everyone about it? Oh no, what if they already knew? Her great impression of the students' president is wrecked.
She's been sighing and groaning until she bumped into someone and fall on the ground.
She immediately apologised while sitting on the floor. A hand came in front of her, she lifted her head to see who it's from.
Kris.
She widened her eyes. She immediately stood up, ignoring his hand.
" I don't need your help. " and walked away. Left Kris standing in the middle of the hallway.Students who saw the scene murmured,
" How rude. "
" Who the heck she think she is. "
" How ungrateful. "
(I know this part is so bad... I can't save it... soryyy)

Amber wasn't as energetic as she was but a thing she noticed is that seems like Kris didn't tell anyone about what he saw last night.And with what Luna said during lunch, she decided not to care about it anymore.
-Flashback to lunch-
" I saw what happened today. " said Luna with an evil grin? " Why didn't you accept his hand?"
" Why would I? I'm an independent woman, I don't need his help. " said Amber awkwardly. " Like don't you have any interest in him? He's every girls' crush. He held a black belt in taekwondo when he was only 8! " said Luna in excitement. " I have it too! " said Amber.
" But I've heard that he doesn't show interest in girls. He's had girls expressing their feelings towards him at school every week but he never accepts their feelings. " sighed Luna. Amber suddenly got a thought from what Luna said, he has no interest in girls so he doesn't care about what he saw!

At Royal Café
Amber working as Remi as usual, wearing a tuxedo serving her customers.
Cling cling~ another customer came.
Amber went to the door and greeted
" Welcome back, mast- "
She got cut off by what she saw, she couldn't believe her eyes.
" Oh, so it's really Miss President here. " said Kris, looking at her from head to toe.
Amber pulled him to the back stairs where not a lot of people walk pass or see.
" Look. I'll explain to you later and I'll do anything. But please ,please don't tell people at school about my job or people here about me. " said Amber.
" You'll do anything? "
" Anything! "
Kris smirked.
" Now leave. " said Amber pointing at the door and ran to a table of ladies as they commanded.
Little did she know, Kris instead of leaving, he went to a table and sat.
He waved at Amber but she was too busy to notice him. And he called out " Amber! " Female customers looked from left to right, knowing that there's no waitress is named 'Amber' , who the heck is Amber. Remi who's real name is Amber quickly ran to Kris.
" Master, I think you called the wrong person. My name is Remi not Amber, I'm a guy right? " said Amber with a fake smile.
" But your name is Amber and you're a g- "
Amber covered his mouth with her hand, eyeing him to shut up.
" I didn't know waiters here can shut customers' mouth. " said Kris.
" I'm sorry but what can I help you? " said Amber with her fake smile.
" I want cake. "
" What kind of cake do you want, Master?"
" Can you read me the menu? "
Amber started to have a little anger.
" Are you sure you can't read? " said Amber with her fake grin. Kris looked at her with his puppy eyes. Ugh~ she groaned and started to read him the cake menu.
After a while
" A blueberry cheesecake for you then. Thank you for your order and please freaking enjoy your day here. Because you're not coming any freaking more. " said Amber after the torture of reading to Kris and answering his stupid questions while he was staring at her just to satisfy him. And he left after an hour.

Café closing hours
Amber changed back into her clothes ( a snap back, baggy shirt and jeans) and left the café through the back door as usual.
" You're back! " said Kris behind her.
" W-why are you here!? " said Amber.
" Nothing, just passing by. "
' Does he even know how to lie ' thought Amber.
" Seriously , I thought you left. Wait, did you stay here for... " she took a glance at her watch " three hours? "
" Yea... I stood here for three hours for someone but it's worth it. " said Kris.
" You won't come again right? " asked Amber.
" Of course... " Amber hoping the answer is yes " I'm gonna come again! The food is nice and the service is very nice too, you should try it. "
Amber face palmed, she knew it. She knew Kris wouldn't stop teasing her. She held her hand out gripping his hand,
" Kris, can we talk? Please. "

I can't believe real people would click into this fanfic tho. This update isn't really good so hopefully next chapter would be more exciting.
Amber will tell Kris why she disguises herself as Remi in the café in the next chapter.
Advice needed: What kind of character should Henry and Key appear as?