It's out!

It turned out that the boys' dorm wasn't just a few rooms clustered together, it was a whole apartment with a veranda!

"Welcome!" D.O patted my shoulders and smiled at me. I got dragged into my room by excited JongDae.

So that's why they wanted to rush back and kept finding time to stall me in school. The cuties went back to do up my room. The whole room was painted white originally, but they had put up different letters that they wrote on my walls, making it seem much more colourful and they brought the plants from my room back to their dormitory. The boys even changed the bedsheet. I hugged each one of them, "Thanks oppas!" I grinned my hugest grin and they laughed.

"We brought the clothes from the wardrobe in the company back too since you liked it so much!" Luhan flung open the wardrobe doors and the clothes were all there, from shoes to caps and from skirts to pullovers.

"Yah, go change. You stink!" SuHo, being the leader like he was, shooed everyone out of the room and ordered me to take a bath. I sighed theatrically and resorted to obeying his orders.

During the exciting selection of jammies, I choose a cotton long-sleeved and watermelon green shorts. Yes I'm the type that likes snuggly ^^. I then settled myself down on the bed and started writing on my long lost diary:

Hi diary,

I've been, again, so busy. I got casted into SM Entertainment and now I'm in! I wonder if mom knows about all this. I bet she's going to find me once the article about me being a rookie comes out... Would it be wrong to not acknowledge her and just let the boys protect me? I guess that would be doing dad justice, but I still don't know about the issue of dad's death though. Maybe I should ask her and respond to her depending on the answer. But if I were to take her in, I can't possibly let her stay within the company, that would be unfair to everyone. Moreover, I think she's doing fine now. But what will I do if she comes to find me... URGH you know what I'm just going to sleep before I lose the feeling of going semi-conscious. Nitezzz!

XOXO,

SeoMyeon

I threw my bedcovers off. There was a sharp tapping that echoed throughout the room. I flung the curtains and saw small pebbles hitting the window consecutively. I then slid the window open, ready to give a good scolding about waking somebody like me up early in the morning and spotted Sehun grinning cheekily at me from the veranda downstairs. He put a finger on his mouth and gestured for me to go down to him.

I stuck my tongue out playfully and shut the window immediately. Like the other times, my heart was beating crazily. I calm myself down before flying down.

"Hi," I breathed. Sehun chuckled at my shorts and put his cardigan over me, leaving only a white, loose undershirt. He then placed his arm around my shoulder and led me to the edge of the veranda.

Both of us stared out at the view. It was incredible! Buildings of all sorts could be seen basking in the morning sun and there were few citizens setting up their stalls for business. Considering that it was early morning, of course there would only be a few people roaming the streets, I thought.

"Your article is going to be finished today you know that?" Sehun spoke suddenly.

I nodded, "Araseo. (I know)" SM reporters are quick and efficient, I won't be surprised if mom comes to find me within this week.

We went inside after a while and found ourselves at the dining table, with the members all gathered there.

"I think you guys went to the moon and came back to have breakfast, SO SLOW!" BaekHyun did an aegyo and got whacked by Tao. Just then, EXO-M's manager, Im HyunKyun-ssi, strolled in and punished Tao playfully for hitting his hyung. All of us shook our heads at screaming Tao when he got zapped by Mr Im.