Showtime!

"Boys go over there to get your hair styled! SeoMyeon, come here to get your makeup done! Hurry hurry guys there's no time to lose! Double time everyone! Let's go!" GaYun shouted out orders like there was no tomorrow and I made my way to the dressing table obediently. GaYun had recently just been appointed Head Stylist and she had to be more professional and a little a bit cold now. But of course I'm happy for her, we were all happy for her.

She gave me a tired smile and I winked at her, both amazing girls, HyoJung and GaYun had stayed up late the previous night to design our hairstyle and makeup. And their design for my hair was wonderful. Once they had me settled down on the cushion seat, GaYun started working miracles to my hair, she curled it the way I liked it, and put it to a left parting. She then fitted me in another flower print dress, blocking out my whining with a reason that I looked great in those dresses, the dress was an ocean blue one this time, matched with off-white heels and a thin belt.

In turn, the boys were dressed in navy blue matching outfits. The two lovely girls really outdid themselves. Everyone's outfits matched each other but had their own uniqueness at the same time. I clapped my hands and giggled when all twelve of them came out of the dressing room and posed in front of me.

"You look great, Myeon!" Sehun walked over to me and put his arm around my waist, pulling me toward him discreetly. My skin tingled at his touch even more knowing that this was prohibited.

All of us were pulled to have a photo shoot before the performance and we bumped into our sunbaenims along the way.

"Looking good rookies!" SHINee's MinHo came and ruffled BaekHyun's hair and patted me on the shoulder. Tao nodded shyly and JoonMyun oppa gave JongHyun sunbaenim a hug.

All the idols gathered after the photoshoot for a rest and relax time before the performances. My jaw literally dropped right to the ground and my eyes melted when I saw how gorgeous they looked. SNSD was decked out fully in black like bad girls, f(x) had on more colourful and youthful clothing, Dana & Sunday sunbaenims were in matching cotton pullovers, SHINee looked like total flower boys with their stylish hoodies and jeans, Infinite was in matching, comfortable grey like high school boys and SuJu looked fresh with a black bad boy theme, the exact opposite of SNSD.

I became awfully conscious of myself, fiddling with my bracelet while conversing with the others and twirling a lock of my hair around my finger.

Mr Lee Soo Man came in and joined in our conversation after a while. The other idols were indifferent when he say down in front of us and started chatting but the twelve boys and I looked at each other nervously upon Mr Lee's arrival.

That's it. I made a decision. I don't need to win this whole thing and boast to my big sunbaenims about my potential, I just need to survive the next few hours without collapsing because of a breakdown in my nervous system and I'll live blissfully forever and ever.

Finally, The Battle was starting. All of us were called to line up at center stage and we were presented to the judges. Oh the judges... They totally didn't get me nervous again. Guess who the founder of the largest entertainment company in Korea invited to judge at his idols' Battle? None other than the founders of the larger entertainment companies in Korea... Mr Park JinYoung of JYP, Mr Yang Hyun-Suk of YG Ent, Mr Hong Seung-Sung of Cube Ent and Mr Min Yeong-Bin of LOEN Ent.

All of them were sitting side to side, totally fitting the term "panel of judges".

"I'm sure all of you recognize these four gentlemen. They're the founders of JYP, YG, Cube and LOEN respectively. They'll be assessing you on your performances and helping me and the staff decide who will be the mains in out SMTOWN showcase this year. Good luck and I hope you all don't embarrass me!" Mr Lee's last sentence caused slight chuckles among the staff and judges, however, it made the butterflies in my stomach turn into dragons. It was luck that I had a light dinner.