"Her"

I sank down on my bed in frustration, someone was knocking on my door with much determination.

--------------FLASHBACK--------------

"SeoMyeon-ah," Mr Tak appeared in the studio suddenly and Myeon stopped dancing to give him her attention, "somebody who claims that she's your mother came to the company and made a big scene about proving it. Mr Lee wants you to come and clarify."

No, this is not happening... Myeon followed the shadow of Mr Tak along the corridor of practice rooms.

True enough, her mother was sitting at the edge of the sofa in Mr Lee's office and conversing with him. Myeon was surprised at the expression that was carried on his face, not of annoyance, but of an extreme amount of patience and kindness.

"Ah... My daughter!" Mrs Park stood up gracefully and made an effort to hug SeoMyeon.

"Don't touch me," she gathered all the anger in her and spat out those three words. The memories of her mother leaving her in the boarding school, not even taking time as a housewife of a successful business man to visit her, only coming when she had potential to be famous. It's not like she gained bad experiences here, if she wasn't so angry she would've thanked her mother. However, the thought made her sick as ever. Tears clouded Myeon's eyes.

A look of profound hurt was on Mrs Park's face and disappointment took over Mr Lee's features too, leaving Cheon SoRa smirking at a corner. SeoMyeon shook her head and ran back into the dance studio, looking for the boys' gentle consolation. She couldn't explain it to anyone else, they wouldn't understand. In their eyes, they would just see a daughter refusing to acknowledge her mother.

Yet, the twelve lovely idiots seemed to understand everything. They definitely understood her after she said just four words, "My mother is here."

XiuMin went over and gave her a big-brother hug. She embraced him tightly, squeezing him as if everything would be solved if she hugged him as tight as she could.

"Chill Myeonnie," Min Oppa patted her head. She loosened her grip and smiled sadly.

--------END OF FLASHBACK-------

I flung the door open, not able to take it anymore, and there she was, my skin-deep gorgeous mother, smiling at me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Hi SeoMyeon. May I come in?"

I was silent for a while, before making way for my mother in. She scooted in and looked around my room in curiously. I was just uncomfortably shuffling my feet restlessly at the side of my bed.

"Well, it looks just like our home in Yeouido! Seems like you haven't changed much since-"

"No mom, your home, not mine. What have you even been doing after you dumped me at Sacred Hearts'? Hooking up with men using your beauty?" I knew I shouldn't have said that the moment my mother had another look of genuine shock on her face.

"No! Why have you become like this? I'm sorry that I had to put you in a boarding school, but I had your father's funeral arrangement to settle."

"And I couldn't be part of it?! Is this the real reason or are you just making up a stupid excuse?"

My mom then sighed and flopped down on the bed, the only thing I've ever seen her done ungracefully, "It's your brother, Myeon, I had to find him without you knowing."

"I- I-" I couldn't take all of the surprises and sat down on the bed too, "Ki oppa returned??!"

HyunKi was my brother's name. Hyun-Ki: wise and energetic. Apparently he wasn't very wise, Ki oppa had gotten rebellious and left the house. I was only 12 then, and I could remember how much I cried when he left. Memories of him and I being as close as twins and playing together when we were young was still fresh in my mind. However, when teenage hood took over, Ki had gotten more rebellious and wanted more freedom. He then demanded his inheritance from my soft-hearted mother and ran off to who knows where at the age of 14. I heard from my grandpa that he had changed his name with the help of our family lawyer, Mr Jae, after that. Mr Jae had chosen to keep my brother's new name a secret and got fired by father. Dad searched the whole country for oppa, but he stayed hidden very well.