Author's Note

Heyyyy~

I AM BACK!! //plays majestic music in the background//

Kay anyway down to business.

I AM SO SORRY GUYS!!! I feel really sad that I have to write this author's note ☹ When I first started this book, I thought to myself that I was never going to ever have any author's notes except for those at the end of each chapter but I really needed to write this.

Kay so basically I most probably won't be continuing this book anymore. Holidays were busy (( ikr it was the hols )) and school's started so I have even less time to write. And I do try my best to update for you guys but I don't feel the excitement of writing this book anymore.

1. I have no stamina to write long books //cries//

2. It's becoming like a chore to me already because I literally have no more energy to write everytime I get back from school and finish my work

3. I feel sad to say this but I'm not that obsessed over kpop anymore too ☹☹☹

But thank you for all the support, reads and votes ♡ when I started this book I didn't expect it to have the 2k+ reads that it has now and I feel motivated to continue writing despite the circumstances. THANK YOU!

So, to start afresh, I have started a new book called "Call us Cupids". It's a teen fiction and I have planned the book out properly so that I wouldn't drop it halfway too...

Please go check it out! I love you guys and thank you so much for your support for this book!!

Xx
Vanessa