Caught!

"Sehun-ssi."

I didn't act cliche, my heart didn't stop or did any of that nonsense. Because if my heart really stopped, I wouldn't be mentally slapping Krystal right then.

Personally, Krystal was the most pleasant member in f(x), no doubt. I've seen her giving autographs to fans even though she was rushing off somewhere, I've seen her patient enough for a simple picture that the fans requested with her. I've seen her show many acts of kindness.

But luck just had to go: Oh, I shall have a girl better than SeoMyeon in all other ways to like Sehun too! //places Krystal in the picture//

I gritted my teeth and forced a smile at everyone in the room though JongIn oppa was looking at me strangely three seats away. I shrugged it off mentally, I can't even smile properly now, let alone explain to him what this is about.

"Great! I'm sure you will make a good team as our mains for the concert yeah?" Mr Lee asked expectantly, completely oblivious to the looks that we were passing each other.

We ended up choosing XOXO that we had done during The Battle and Lay was going to write a song for KyungSoo and Sehun oppa's collaboration with f(x).

Mr Lee called the rest of us to practice while f(x), KyungSoo oppa, Lay oppa and Sehun oppa had to go to a separate studio to discuss on the song.

I shuffled out of the office and headed to practice as said. JongIn oppa came to walk beside me and placed a comforting hand on my head, knowing exactly what I was thinking. I sighed heavily. JongIn oppa was like a brother who could read mind so easily. He knew about Krystal unnie's attraction to Sehun oppa and he knew that I had been disturbed about the decision, but yet, he also knew that it wasn't my protest to make.

We arrived at the good old practice studio, I stopped to survey it for once instead of thinking about the exhausting training everytime I stepped in here. The studio had a brown laminated floor, attempting to look like wood, there was a whole wall, opposite the wall with the door, that was just a mirror, so we usually faced the "mirrored wall" and danced. There were two speakers on either side of the mirrored wall and beside one of them was the music player and a few CDs stacked carelessly on top of it. The the rest of the walls were just covered with blinds and two sofas were placed against the wall with the door, a water cooler in between the two sofas.

XOXO's soundtrack playing caught my attention and I rushed to stand with the boys while we started practicing.

I get distracted way too much.

***

"Lunch is here!" Baek, Chen and Luhan oppa stopped in the middle of singing and looked up to see who the owner of the unusually high-pitched voice belonged to.

It was Krystal.

Great.

Sehun and KyungSoo oppa came behind her, carrying boxes of our food in their hands. Krystal unnie greeted every member and approached me to give me a gentle hug, completely oblivious to the amount of times I had slapped her when Sheun was picked to collaborate with f(x) for the SM Showcase.

Everyone took their seats, forming a circle with seasoned chicken in the middle. Sehun sat beside me and I gave him a small smile, stealing a glance at whoever was sitting at the other side of him.

Lo and behold, Krystal unnie was there, trying to start a conversation with Sehun oppa. All through the meal, I couldn't help but notice how Krystal kept scooting closer and closer to Sehun and making small contact with him like lightly bumping his shoulder at something he said and brushing his fingers when both of them reach out to take something from the middle on the circle. I shot JongIn and BaekHyun oppa a disgusted look, both of them got my message, but JongIn oppa just nodded understandingly while Baek oppa gave me an amused expression.

Typical BaekHyun eesh.

I saw Krystal try to flirt with Sehun again and I turned my attention to the chicken in my hands, not wanting to look at the scene before my eyes anymore.

"Okay guys, let's split into vocal line, dance line and rap line," SuHo oppa announced after lunch ended and Krystal unnie finally left, he continued, pointing to the back, "Vocal line go to the recording studio, dance line stay here and rap line to the composition room beside this studio."

All of us filed out to our respective rooms to practice, leaving the dance line.

***

"So Myeon, how d'you feel about Sehun having a collaboration with f(x)?" BaekHyun inquired when we were taking a break from singing.

I replied to his question, "To be honest, I don't mind Sehun working with f(x) for the SMTown Showcase. But because Krystal had been acting all urgh to him just now. I'm just a little disturbed. But I'm sure I can trust him." I said all the cliche lines I could put out even though I was really worried inside. Me and Sehun aren't officially together too since Mr Lee disapproved of it so in these circumstances, it was easy for him to waver.

All of the boys nodded understandingly. "C'mon, we should probably head back. It's already 5.30," Luhan stood up and stretched whilst the rest walked out of the recording studio.

As I exited the studio, a movement at the corner of my eye caught my attention.

Oh crap.

I could recognize that back view anywhere, I've seen enough of it that it sickens me. She probably heard what I said and guessed about me and Sehun. Well, our relationship won't be much of a secret anymore. And Mr Lee may find out that we're still dating soon enough if she tells him...

"Who's that?" KyungSoo oppa pointed to her retreating figure. I replied instantly.

"Lee SoRa."

A/N:

Heii~

Who still remembered SoRa? Hahahahahahaha.

Okai I'm sorry that this is a shorter update 'cause I needed the ending to start on the next chap.

I'm not very happy with this chapter too haish.

But are you proud of me that I updated faster than before? //hehehe//

Ohwells this A/N is shorter than usual too sheesh.

More votes, views and comments please?

Xx