Ch.10

Vincent chuckled at Mari's threat. "Mari..?" Mike looked at her in shock. "I can't believe this.." Mari shook her head. "Your father killed us!" She screamed. Mike's mouth dropped open. "Is that true?" He stuttered as he turned to Afton. He looked at his son, and smirked as if he was proud. "I did." Mike started to shake. "Oh god I think I'm gonna be sick." He sat in a nearby chair, and put his head in his hands. "Michael, come on. This place needed some new life.." Vincent chuckled darkly. He tried to put his arm around Mike, who jerked away from me. "Don't touch me you fucking psycho!" He screamed.

"Language.." Bonnie muttered. Mike stood up quickly and started to back away from Afton. "Don't talk to me.. Don't call Mom to find me.. Don't expect me at home either." He looked between his dad, and the very angry group of animatronics Mari was still holding back. "If you come home.." He added. Mike opened the doors. "Go wild guys, I don't care." He shut the door, and waved to Mari sadly before he turned to the parking lot. "Michael!" Afton shouted. "Oh what the fuck!" He growled and turned back to the group. "Language.." Mari muttered, and shook her head, a smirk plastered on her face. "We do not use that language at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.." She dropped her arms to her sides. Foxy giggled, and all five of them lunged at Afton. "Fuck.." He muttered. "God dammit!" Freddy screamed. "Language!" Mari shouted at them.

She didn't stop them, not for a while at least. When she thought he had enough she cleared her throat. "All right get off of him." She grabbed Foxy, pulling her away, and the rest slowly backed off. Vincent sat up, he was bloodied and bruised bad. He smirked, and coughed up some blood. "What now, I just leave?" he glared at Mari. "Get the hell out of my restaurant or I'll let them kill you.." She returned the smirk. He sighed, rolled his eyes, then slowly got up. He then walked out of the doors as if nothing happened.

"Tomorrow everything goes back to normal. There's a birthday party so best behavior, got it?" Mari spoke. Everyone nodded, and Mari left them, walking back to the prize corner.

She slumped down in her box, and sighed, and cuddled one of the plushies close, listening to her soft music play.

All too soon it was another day of playing with kids. The party was going smoothly. Kids were running around playing with Mangle, Foxy was performing on her stage, and Mari sat at the edge of the main stage watching as Freddy and the gang performed. They finished their song, and a woman spoke up. "Okay guys, Foxy's gonna give us one more show then we'll have cake in Kids Cove!" She announced. A man, her husband, ushered the kids to the cove, and the woman sighed as she followed behind. Mari smiled at the woman. "Good luck." The woman laughed, and nodded.

The few families who weren't with the party stayed in the main dining hall while Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie continued to sing until Freddy started glitching out. Bonnie followed his actions, stuttering over words, messing up cords. Mari sat up straight, and looked around the main dining room for anything suspicious. Chica started glitching too. Out of the corner of Mari's eye she spotted a ghostly silhouette. Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie started their chanting again. "Get out." "Run." "Save them." Mari jumped down from the stage. A raven haired girl ran up to Mari. "E-emma?" She stuttered out. "Mari.. what's happening?" Emma shook with fear. "Go find your mom, and run!" She told the girl. Emma nodded softly and ran to her mom. "Fuck.. Fuck.." She muttered and ran to Kids Cove.

Foxy began glitching as she entered the room. Mangle was hiding in the ship, covering her ears, with her eyes shut tight. Mari watched in horror as Foxy's hook caught on a child's shirt. She saw his face, and before she could even jump to stop it a loud clunk through the building. Mari froze as Jeremy screamed in pain. Mari's joints locked on her, and she collapsed, blacking out before she saw anything else.