Prologue

I think this book will be in Evan's P.O.V. So yea XD ENJOY!!

Evan's P.O.V.

I was walking around the school track. School today was honestly so boring that I thought I was going to fall asleep in almost all my classes.

Luckily it was the end of the day, so that means I can go home and go to bed.

I pulled out my phone and earbuds so that I could try to listen to music.

Nothing's better than Metallica.

As I was about to hit play, I hear someone shout, "WATCH OUT!"

Then all of a sudden, I fell to the ground.

A few minutes of blacking out, I woke up to people surrounding me and an ice pack on my head. People's eyes were full of concern and worry.

"Shit! Are you okay?!" Says an unfamiliar voice

I groan and look up to see the light shining. A strange soccer player is looking straight at me with a jersey saying the number '69.' He had light brown hair and the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen. It was like I was in a trance.

"Yeah. I'm fine!"

He nods. Then soon after I was picked up by the coach. My head was pounding, I felt like I was getting a massive headache.

"We need to take you to the nurses office," says the coach.

"I'm fine! I just got a headache, that's all!"

He let go of me and just walked away. As I turned, I saw him yelling at his team to run a few laps. They all groaned, then started to run. As they were, all I saw was a particular blue eyed boy running.

Even though I didn't get his name. I still needed to know him. What was it that made me attracted to him?

But all I know was that I needed to know him.

I needed to know...

That Sexy Soccer Player.