Chapter 7

Evan's P.O.V.

Ohm punched me straight in he face. I fell down while everyone was in shock or chanting us to fight.

"What the fuck's your problem man?!" Ohm shouts.

I got up angry, "The problem is that you're touching MY boy with your filthy hands!"

"Awww, how sweet! Evan has a crush on wittle ol' Jon here! Did it ever occur to you that maybe he was grinding on me because he wants me instead of you?" He taunts.

At that I jumped on him and gave him all the punches I felt in need to give him. He kept trying to block but every punch either hit him in his face or in the chest.

"Guys! Stop!" I hear.

I kept punching.

"Seriously! Stop fighting!"

I was so mad.

"EVAN!" I hear.

I looked up to see Jonathan with tears streaming down from his eyes. He looked so... sad, broken, heartbroken.

"G-Get off him!" He says.

I immediately get off and he just runs towards Ohm. It's obvious. He wants him, not me.

It was never me.

I sighed and got up. Wiping all the dirt and blood off of me. All everyone heard was ohm groaning in pain. That motherfucker deserved it though.

"I'm out of here," I plainly say.

Going through the crowd was hard. Almost everyone kept asking questions or rooting while others just glared at me.

I honestly don't care right now. All I felt was anger and jealousy.

As I get to my car, I felt a tug at the back of my sweater. I turned and was about to shout but quickly stopped myself when I saw a crying Jon.

"W-Why'd you do it?" He quietly asks.

"Why? Isn't it obvious?!"

He shakes his head.

"Jon. I'm falling for you! Every since the incident at the school when you hit me with the soccer ball. I started to get attracted to you! You were all I thought about. And when I finally have the balls to ask you out, you go and pretty much hook up with a guy in front of me. You know how that feels? Well it's pretty shitty."

He just looks at me shocked. Like he didn't have anything to say.

"And of course, you don't say anything. You know, maybe me falling for you was a mistake. I'm going to leave," I say.

"I-I.."

"Forget it. Bye Jonathan."

With that I got into my car and drove off. My heart felt like it was in two. I couldn't take the pain anymore.

So, I just drove off.

Just to try to get my life back together.