Chapter 14

Jonathan's P.O.V.

Evan and I were currently sitting on his bed while eating ramen noodle soup. It's really good the way Evan made it. So good that I slurped it up every time I took a twirl of a fork.

I was getting excited because Evan was putting on The Cult of Chucky. One of my favorite scary dolls.

As the movie was about to start, Evan put the blankets on our laps and pulled me closer to him. He wrapped his arm and just started to watch the movie.

I don't know why he did that. It didn't feel awkward though.

I snuggled up by his side and watched the movie. I've been at his house for only two days and he's been treating me like a little king. It felt like a dream but it's only reality.

During the movie, I almost fell asleep. I was nudged by Evan and soon I started to giggle.

"What's so funny?" He says with a smile.

"Nothing," I say.

"Tell me."

"Nope."

"C'mon!"

"Nope."

"What will it take?" He pouts.

My went straight to any idea. I smiled widely and got up.

"Come find me," I say before running down the hall.

I heard Evan shout my name. It made me laugh. I start looking for hiding places.

Behind the couch? No, too obvious.

In the pantry? Nah, I'll eat all the food.

In closet? Yes! Perfect.

I went into the closet and saw a bunch of sweaters hanging. So instead, I hid behind the sweaters and made sure to stay quiet as possible.

All I hear is Evan's heavy footsteps.

"Jonathan! Come out, come out wherever you are!" He sings.

I tried so hard not to giggle.

"Oooooh Jonathan!"

"Shit.." I whisper.

That's it. I'm making a run for it.

"I'M OUT OF THE CLOSET!"

"FINALLY! Found you!"

"Catch me bitch."

I ran up the stairs to his room and jumped onto his bed. He came in and smiled.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Jumping!"

"You know Jonathan, it's better with two people."

"Then come join me."

He laughs and starts to jumping. We jumped for what felt like ages when really it was only 10 mins.

After I jumped to lay down. He landed on top of me. I giggle aa he goes to look at me straight in the eye. Our laughter died down a bit as we both look each other in the eyes. That's when he got close and leaned in.

Was this it? The spark I know?

I got nervous and shy but I leaned I'm also. Closing my eyes I felt his sweet lips on mine.

The spark I know is heavier than the others. I know that for a fact that Evan was something I wanted.

We stopped and looked each other in the eyes again. Flustered with pink cheeks.

"Wow," he whispers.

"Wow."

He smiles and kisses my nose. I giggle at that small gesture.

"Okay, get ready!" He says while getting up.

"Why?"

"Our date. Remember? Tonight?"

"Oh, yeah!" I laugh, "when should I be ready?"

"7 sharp."

"Okay."

With that I went to the guest room to get ready, for my very first date ever, with Evan.