Chapter 15

Song: 'Want You' -RYNX (aka Vanoss)

Play when told :}

Evan's P.O.V.

I stood there, in my room, looking into the mirror. This is my first date with Jonathan and to be honest I'm kind of nervous. Fixing my hair and checking my suit jacket, I look at the time and see it's 6:55. Five minutes till my date.

I made reservations at this fancy restaurant across town at 7:30 so the ride there will take about half an hour. The fact that I made this possible blows my mind. I'm going on my first date with Jonathan Dennis.

There was a knock on my door. I sigh and go to open my door. Behind that door was Jonathan in a cute little suit and flustered cheeks. He kept looking down as if he was embarrassed.

"H-Hi," he stuttered.

"Aww my little Jonathan is so cute in a suit!" I say as I kiss his cheek.

"Sh-Shut it! I never wear anything nice."

"Well let's get going, it's gonna take half an hour to get there."

He nods his head and moves away from the door so that I can get out of my room. I take his hand and kiss it, leaving his cheeks very red.

"You know, you're cute when you blush."

He covers his face with both hands and just shakes his head.

Play.

On the car ride to the restaurant, I put on some music to calm our nerves. A song came on which was very soothing yet a bit upbeat. Like someone meant to play it for us. It was kind of relaxing.

"Always at your doorway when it's dark outside.
I know, I shouldn't be, I'm only yours part time."

Honestly it was beautiful. Her voice was beautifully sang. like, someone was trying to sing to me in a dream I never want to wake up.

"All my feelings fading but for you they're going crazy!
Tried to walk away but end up closer to you baby."

That line stuck to me. What does it mean? I have no clue. Looking over at Jonathon, he seemed so focused in the song. The song just made me think of him so much.

So much of him.

"Everything okay, Evan?"

I looked stunned and stopped the car. Pulling over I leaned over Jonathan and gave him the biggest kiss I've never given to anyone.

He seemed like a statue, frozen up but he warmed up and lean in towards the kiss. I felt sparks and my heart skipped a beat.

"Forget the restaurant, let's go to a park and look at the stars," I whisper.

He smiled, "Okay."

I pulled out my phone to open Shazam and got the song so that we can listen to it later.

After a little bit of a car ride, we ended up at a park not far from the restaurant. It was funny because the I was in is a convertible.

I press the button and soon enough the roof of the car went down and I pulled my seat back.

The stars were amazing.

Jonathan did the same and soon enough I played the song again. The woman's voice fit the song so perfectly I didn't want it to end.

"Evan," I hear.

"Hmm?"

"What do you think she means on the line?" He asks.

"Which line?"

"All my feelings are fading but for you they're going crazy. Tried to walk away from you but ended up closer to you, baby," he silently sings.

I look over to him as he looks at me. I couldn't really find an answer, but yet all I answered was,

"Maybe it means for others I don't have feelings but yet I do for you. Maybe when I walk away.. I always come back to you!"

He tears up a bit and give me a long, sweet..

Kiss.

YO YO YO I UPDATED!! XD also how's everyone doing? :) I also have a new story!

"Behind Those Dark Shade!" Is out with 2 new chapters and a 3rd on the way! And don't worry! I'll update this one real soon!!

Love you weirdos!❤️